X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Paul Piotto is a Hero!!

Any updates Paul???
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Comment

I deal with GH and Kipper regularly...I understand there is a placement in a pet friendly place for him right now to live
      2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
      2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
      2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Originally posted by Aleks View Post
        I deal with GH and Kipper regularly...I understand there is a placement in a pet friendly place for him right now to live
        Kipper and GH were on the news yesterday but Kipper is still being kept by a
        Guardian,GH is not stable.
        what happens when his one month rent is over???

Comment

Originally posted by VWSM View Post
          GH is not stable.
          what happens when his one month rent is over???
          I guess it's back to the car...
          Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
          You dig sucka?!

Comment

Originally posted by Volkstech View Post
            I guess it's back to the car...

you know he did say it's a comfortable and beautiful car.

Comment

Ha...car's gone tho....
              2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
              2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
              2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Originally posted by VWSM View Post
                Kipper and GH were on the news yesterday but Kipper is still being kept by a
                Guardian,GH is not stable....

I'll agree about that stability comment. This guy should take care of himself first, then worry about any animals after that.

Well done Paul!

Comment

Working...
                X