Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summit Series or should I say Blowout Series??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit Series or should I say Blowout Series??

Who's going to Red Deer tonight to see the game? I'll be there!!
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Re: Summit Series or should I say Blowout Series??

I tried to find some tickets to go but I am way to late... poor Russia is getting owned!
    Last edited by Russell; 09-07-2007, 12:57 PM.
    2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by James
    My engine may be a solid 4 liters smaller than yours, but i have a HUGE penis

Comment

Originally posted by Russell View Post
      I tried to find some tickets to go but I am way to late... poor Russia is getting owned!
      We had awesome seats. 5 rows back from the net on the Zamboni side of the arena.
      The Game was fantastic. I thought I was going to watch the Canadian team blow out Russia. Russia came out with a vengeance in the first scoring two goals. If Canada didn't score one in the last part of the first period, I think the Russians would have won.
      The crowd in Red Deer was lame to say the least. When my friends and I showed up to the arena in a cab with the windows down waiving a Canadian flag screaming Go Canada Go! people looked at us like we were disturbing them. We went into the arena being boisterous and getting warmed up to cheer on our team. We sat down at our seats and we looked around. It was like we were in a library. It seemed like we were the only people here looking to watch a Team Canada game. As the game went on people started to cheer more.
      I had a good time but I don't think I'll be going back to Red Deer for a long time. I'm not a fan.

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
      You dig sucka?!

Comment

I do not understand why there was no overtime, kind of a let down for a good game?!?!?!
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
          I do not understand why there was no overtime, kind of a let down for a good game?!?!?!
          That was lame too. I would have loved to see a shootout!! Here are some pics..

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Working...
          X