Big props to Bullforg and Volkstech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big props to Bullforg and Volkstech

Car works great after its little fixup. Had cold air all the way to the coast and back. just wanted to say thanks boys.
    Team Highschool
    Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Re: Big props to Bullforg and Volkstech

Thanks man! We do our best to help people out, contrary to some select people's belief. They know who they are...

Word to an awesome car BTW! It was a pleasure working on "The Smurf" and thanks for trusting your ride with us!
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Comment

ya dude.
      i need to get the "rocket chair" mod fixed tho haha
      Team Highschool

Comment

Originally posted by RONDAL View Post
        ya dude.
        i need to get the "rocket chair" mod fixed tho haha
        It's not too bad if you like the "recliner" mod.
        Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
        You dig sucka?!

Comment

hahah
          Team Highschool

Comment

Little But, But Thanks For The Props Rondal, Glad It Was A Good, Cool Drive, Nice Ride, Little Tricky For Me To Touch The Pedals Though :-)
            1) 2007 Candy white MKV GTI. DSG, votex kit, 19" Privat netz, tinted tails, smoked side markers & mirror signals, 20% tint, TT stubby, APR sport 3" turbo back exhaust, ABD stage 2 cold air intake. GONE.
            2) 1993 Green Corrado VR6. ABD intake. FK Silverline coils, Zimmerman cross drilled & slotted rotors. GONE.

Comment

Working...
            X