• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Phone directory

Originally posted by Volkstech View Post
    True dat. I'll give anyone my work number tho 403-255-6681
    Mine is 266-1234 :P

Originally posted by DeanerF
    you could make it a thread where only members of the site can see ?
    The service that ED offers us is great. We dont have to pay for the services of this site, so what im trying to get at is that anyone can join(without having to pay) and can get anyones number.

I say PM your number to whoever you would like to have it. I really dont see a reason why you should post it on here.
    Last edited by Compton; 09-02-2007, 05:36 PM.
    Originally posted by RedMile
    Don't bug the receiver though, he's far to busy to help you out.
    Originally posted by Smarty39
    haha, thanks man...I take it you're the receiver lol?

Comment

We do have a section that only paid members can see I believe.
      To Quote Kor:
      However, we have created a Warranty Concerns forum that is private. For now, this area is going to be a perk extended to PAID MEMBERS ONLY. This means you need to be a paid member of NewVeeDub in order to see or post in the Warranty Concerns forum. Perhaps this is yet another incentive for some of our members who neglect dues - its only $20/year to renew a previously paid membership, and this can easilly be paid back to you through merchant discounts and at NewVeeDub events.
      Last edited by Stonewall; 09-02-2007, 09:40 PM.
      Name: Brent
      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

we need a better system for becoming members and paying dues... (a Paypal link)
        Last edited by Coker Rat; 09-03-2007, 09:24 AM.
        Dylan
        (Made from bits of real panther.)

Comment

Well there is a private members sectioned with confirmed members only which could be used for such a directory if people wanted to, but it is not always the easiest to keep updated as I am sure many people are not allowed into it that should be.

I am always open to suggestions on items as it is difficult to get everyone memberships and keeping track of all that, as there are probably many of you that need to renew
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Working...
          X