Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New truck advice

Originally posted by 94gti View Post
    Ya, I think I am gonna go for the Nissan, Toyota's are over rated in my opinion, don't get me wrong they are nice, but just not worth the extra couple K. As for the Silverado, that was my third choice, they are sweet, but I don't want a full size.
    Yeah..they are a couple grand more, but if you're buying and not leasing you'll get that money back when you sell..take a look at resale on the nissans compared to the toyotas..quite the difference
    REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
    -james

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
      Yeah..they are a couple grand more, but if you're buying and not leasing you'll get that money back when you sell..take a look at resale on the nissans compared to the toyotas..quite the difference
      The resale is a bit better on the Toyota, but they are both quite good. You never see a truck on either lot returned on lease.

The Toyota is 43G for the towing/off rode package, whereas I can get the Nissan SE package with is better mechanically, for right around 33G with a better finance package. The toyota has a nicer interior though.

If the truck was for 100% personal use, and money was not an issue, I would go for the Toyota for sure. However I am going to be using it mostly to go to and from construction sites for work I think I am going to go with the cheaper one...The Nissan.

I do agree that the Tundras are wicked mint.
      Last edited by 94gti; 09-08-2007, 05:29 PM.

Comment

my personal fav. truck is the Silverado. which is prolly in the same range as the nissan, id look into them. their pretty solid.

Comment

Working...
        X