Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the &(*^ is wrong with drivers in this town.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the &(*^ is wrong with drivers in this town.

So I leave work today and notice right away someone left a nice 6inch gash in my rear drivers door, no note, no nothing. To top it off just the other week someone drove their tire into the fender and rear bumper of my wifes car leaving a nice gouge. A couple years ago I had a neighbor that dinged my freshly painted car multiple times and someone backed their truck into my wifes front fender. Not one person left a note, just goes to show that people are cowards now a days.
    It must just be me, but usually people hate me after they get to know me, not the other way around.
    /end rant
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Re: What the &(*^ is wrong with drivers in this town.

ouch. they are cowards. total lack of respect for anything. had a couple of them myself over the years. so with only 4k on the new rabbit, my wife has started a "nice car parking club" at work. bummer dude. sucks to cough up for that sh!t.
    you probably don't like me because someone else said they didn't lol. <3

Comment

brent.. key the entire lot at work! you'll get them that way..

Comment

LOL one of my coworkers said to park besides him then it would never happen. i told him I park beside the nice new mustang for a reason. It is actually twice in the last couple months that my car has been hit there, some orange crappy chevy something banged their door into my door handle. Funny thing is even though my car is dirty all the time I notice ever single ding right away.
        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

I honestly think alot of people drive with no insurance, thats why alot of them take off.
          Richard

Comment

maybe they're not cowards, but cheap, and just want to spend their money elsewhere (walmart, burger king, macdonalds....). Oh yeah, I get dinged by cheap people too. Well at least it's one of your dear co-workers.
            put.......put.......

.... ... .. .

Comment

It could be any one in the building not just a coworker (which I don't think it is as they arrived and left before me).

Comment

A week after I picked up my brand new jetta (not even 1000 kms on it) a contractor guy at work in a piece of crap green caravan door dinged my fender right down to the metal almost. I caught him and called him out and he said "how do you know it was me?" well he was parked right beside me and the green paint was still on my car... Nevertheless, the guy still did not fess up. People have no respect and the only solution I find is to park your car away from P.O.S cars. Sorry to hear of your bad luck.... Karma my friend!!!!
                It's time for an honest pint

Comment

haha, yeah it sucks. Thats why i drive a truck now..hail damage? Just makes it look meaner. LOL

I remember when my dad picked up his 7-series, the first week he parked it in his spot at work and some guy dropped a wrench off the roof of the building (only 2 stories, but still) and it landed RIGHT on his hood. It was obvious how it happened, the wrench was on the ground right in front of the car, but the contractors never owned up to it lol
                  REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                  -james

Comment

there all coming from out east.
                    bums and scums.

Comment

Working...
                    X