Dylan
    (Made from bits of real panther.)

Comment

Re: Typical Redneck Alberta

ahahhaha good call

Comment

Burn too much gas?

um.....ok yes but is that going to be a complaint against some people on here with their cars who I am sure burn a butt load of gas too?

Yes ok they use a lot of gas, and sure I guess they are "adding" to whatever problem if adds to but that statement just seems ridiculous.

I agree with a bunch of people though, a lot of the big truck drivers drive like donks but so do a lot of any other type of drivers with any vehicle that they have modded, or have some grunt. I guess its just easier to spot a big truck.
        06 Subaru STi
        Volvo tech

Comment

I find people in trucks to be over aggressive (even more so in winter), thinking they are safe because of the size of there vehicle. The problem is there false sense of security is putting me at risk.

As for fuel consumption a 2007 DODGE RAM 1500 FFV 4X4 gets 25.6 L/100km in the city well my 1997 Jetta GLX gets 12.9 L/100km in the city and if you take a 2006 GTI it is even better at 10.8 L/100km.
          2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by James
          My engine may be a solid 4 liters smaller than yours, but i have a HUGE penis

Comment

Working...
          X