Typical Redneck Alberta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typical Redneck Alberta

I have noticed over the last year in edmonton the amount of Dodge driving hillbilly trash that is coming to this city is just unreal.I was sitting at a intersection tonight and saw a brand new white Dodge Ram 3500 MegaCab Dually pull into a 7-eleven. He drops his passanger off at the door and then procedes to back up and nearly hits a post behind him. He then gets out of the truck and stands facing towards the truck tilted to where the truck box flares out to accomadate the dually and then drops his shorts and starts pissing on his truck. This all the meanwhile on the corner of a Major intersection. Unreal.
    Last edited by nordex; 07-31-2007, 12:14 AM.

Re: Typical Redneck Alberta

People driving trucks in Edmonton? Seriously?
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I was more so commenting on the fact that the guy was pissing on a 63k plus truck.

Comment

i love trucks!

calgary has the same amount of red necks.. they are just white collar and drive bmw/audis lol
        Last edited by R_Ethug; 07-31-2007, 08:33 AM.

Comment

/\ i'm sure you meant collar, as there are all sorts of ethnic rednecks in calgary, not just white dudes! haha strange as that sounds...
          you probably don't like me because someone else said they didn't lol. <3

Comment

lol yes collar (typo)

Comment

He bin watchin Deeeeliverence... wid is buuuuddies

Comment

Did you say start pissing on his truck?
                Wow I thought people around didsbury (5000 population hicktown) were weird
                -Drew
                2001 "BORA" GLS 1.8T
                1990 Lincoln Continental

Comment

prolly drunk. imo.

but what do you have against trucks. i love my F350 harley davidson edition.
                  you should meet some of the small town people , most of the ones i know are way cooler than the city people who all ride with one arm on the wheel and the seat reclined all the way, hat to the side, and still think they are the hottest ****. small towners are cool!!! you just jealous of the nice truck
                  Whether you can or you cant,
                  you are right!

- Henry ford

Comment

Things I have against trucks:

Headlights shine into my mirrors and windows
                    Burn too much gas
                    Often stop too close to my rear bumper
                    Go too slow around corners
                    Take up more than one parking spot
                    KR
                    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I understand the need of trucks in the industry but I think its just stupid when people buy truck even though they don't need them. Whats the point of a truck if you only haul sh.t in it once or twice a year and on the other days you just use it as a daily driver. People are brainwashed thinking thats if its bigger its better. This theory is only correct for penis size. As for cars, if you are not a construction worker just buy an f..ing car and save your money on gas. Just my $0.02
                      Plowing the streets of north side

Comment

Originally posted by me=mk3 View Post
                        People are brainwashed thinking thats if its bigger its better. This theory is only correct for penis size.
                        Until it gets too big to fit into its parking stall.

Comment

Originally posted by Kor View Post
                          Things I have against trucks:

Headlights shine into my mirrors and windows
                          Burn too much gas
                          Often stop too close to my rear bumper
                          Go too slow around corners
                          Take up more than one parking spot
                          add to that all of guys with chipped diesels out who find it necessary to floor it all the time and cover everyone/thing behind them with soot.
                          Tim
                          "When you see the tree you’re about to hit, it’s called under steer. When you can only feel and hear it, it’s over steer."

Comment

I personally have nothing against trucks, its nice in the winter speaking of which though I notice a lot of the large truck owners think they have super magic brakes to go along with the 4x4 (judgeing on how some of them drive in terribel conditions).

All I was getting at was it was a brand new exspensive truck and the driver was pissing on it. Seemed a little bit redneck to do in the first place net alone in a city next to a major intersection.

Comment

probably more to do with you are not allowed to piss in a public place but due to a real old law you are allowed to do it if its against the wheel of you vehicle !
                              Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

Working...
                              X