Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Back Beeshez!

Konichiwa beeshez

Im back from my 2 month backpacking trip in Central America and im stoked to finally wake my 20thAE from its winter hibernation. I originally planned on parking it for the entire year, but temptation is a mother f%^*er. To make up for the time lost, im currently contemplating making the trip out to waterwagens.

I look forward to seeing old faces and hearing the sweet sound of rubbing tires.

Oh yeah, I will post some pics of my trip when i get the chance.

cheers
    Tint sucks

Re: Im Back Beeshez!

Welcome back Pabs!

Glad to hear your bringing out the Dub for the summer. And consider my offer still, on going to Vancouver in mid August for the Great Canadian VW show.
    Matt - A3

Comment

Ah ya you havent missed much....eurodrivers...edmonton...non-exsistant...

Comment

Non existant... We get together every Friday. Welcome back Pablo that beast should get an oil change soon as it has been a long time.

Comment

Welcome back, would love to see some pics!!
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by nordex View Post
            Ah ya you havent missed much....eurodrivers...edmonton...non-exsistant...
            We get together every Friday just like we always have, and we had 8 cars in the DTP show. Maybe you should show up to more meets and events before you call the club non-exsistant.

On a side note, I'd like to have a Saturday or Sunday BBQ in the park maybe in late july or something in august. I'll try plan out some more details once I'm back from vacation next week.
            Mike - 2011 A4 S-Line

Comment

Originally posted by Dubsport Inc View Post
              Non existant... We get together every Friday. Welcome back Pablo that beast should get an oil change soon as it has been a long time.
              Im already on it. Im gonna give her a fresh oil change and im gonna clean out the airfilter before I get her insured.

I can't wait
              Tint sucks

Comment

ya so take that.

Comment

welcome back, lets get some HP happening on that VW of yours Good to have you back.
                  Cheers

Comment

Working...
                  X