• Show
Clear All

• Kor Doesn't Know The Difference Between Passats And Audis *PICS*

Save us!

KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Re: Sweet Audis *PICS*

I think they are actually both Passats, but still not good by any means
    Last edited by Canadian Turbo; 06-27-2007, 10:02 AM.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Re: Sweet Audis *PICS*

OMFG those are hideous...and they both look like Passat's to me (headlights give it away)?

edit: Blair beat me to it.
      Last edited by Smarty39; 06-27-2007, 10:04 AM. Reason: Blair is too damn quick lol!
      Kyle
      2000 Audi S4

Comment

Re: Kor Doesn't Know The Difference Between Passats And Audis *PICS*

lol @ name change
        I'd like to make a statment!
        2012 Q5
        2011 A5

Comment

Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

lol crazy agro

Comment

Lol!
              Kyle
              2000 Audi S4

Comment

they both look like crazy VIP cars from japan

but alot ricey-er
                ~~TODD~~
                '12 x5 35d fully deleted (DUDMD Stg2)

Comment

I wonder if they have a kit for a rabbit. Or better yet, a V50, I want one.
                  Jay

Comment

sadly the widebody is quite hot.. i like the b6 passat widebody look with those headlights look sick.. but the skirts and bumper and grill are poo

Comment

It all wraps around nicely until you get to the middle where the big ugly bug trap is.
                      Name: Brent
                      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

pretty sure the top one is a passat and the bottom one is an audi.
                        either way, ugly as sin.

Comment

the bottom one is definately a passat wagon...headlights, mirrors, and especially the door handles give it away.
                          Kyle
                          2000 Audi S4

Comment

lol, cheap mans veyron? at least to me that looks like where the thought for the front came from. eeeeewwwww
                            Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

Working...
                            X