This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

2 guys in a c 63 amg literally tried running me off the road last night. It got hairy fast, they will not be on here but if you are SCREW YOU FOREVER
    I take pictures for money.

Comment

Saw a Pink & White, Type 2 Kombi Bus yesterday on Barlow with a pretty cute red head at the wheel.
      Isaac

Instagram:@ipetersphotog
      Then: 2000 Jetta 2.0L (2005-2012)
      Now: 2012 Golf TDI

Comment

explain c63 story??

Comment

I was in the far right lane coming off crowchild towards the memorial turn off, put my signal on to continue on crowchild because i did not want to take memorial, and in that lane you are forced to. The merc pulled up right next to me very quickly once my signal came on, both guys looking at me laughing, my window was down, as were theirs. I tapped my brakes to sneak in behind them, they matched my speed. I kept slowing down and as did they, so i dropped a gear and sped up hoping to get around them and obviously, they did the same. The passenger kept laughing and saying things to me and i was now going towards the memorial turn off, i slammed on my brakes and finally got in behind them. They held their brakes down to about 20-25km/h and wouldnt let me pass them. Then coming up to the kensington turn, i put my signal on and they cut me off and stayed in front of me, then on kensington road (maybe blvd?) whatever it is, i dropped a gear again and floored it by them and he cut 2 wheels into my lane and i was maybe an inch from the curb? Then they chased me a bit more and i was FURIOUS at this point and they kept threatening me and whatever. Time came to stop at a red light and they got very lippy, i returned the smack talk out of anger and the passenger opened his door. Because i was alone, it was dark, and there were 2 of them. I reached back and grabbed my torque wrench to hopefully seem intimidating enough for them to leave, he called me more names, got in the car, and took off.

It sucked.

Comment

That is when i wish you had a dash cam. You can go directly to the police if you hadn't done some of those maneuvers yourself. Get their plate number on cam as well as some verbal talk and they could be charged with wreckless driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
              I reached back and grabbed my torque wrench...
              Yeah...just like a Toretto!

Haha sorry Jim, I had to. Shitty story though. Hate douchebags like that. I woulda reached for my torque wrench too!!!
              Patryk
              Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
              08 VW .:R32
              04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

I was in the far right lane coming off crowchild towards the memorial turn off, put my signal on to continue on crowchild because i did not want to take memorial, and in that lane you are forced to. The merc pulled up right next to me very quickly once my signal came on, both guys looking at me laughing, my window was down, as were theirs. I tapped my brakes to sneak in behind them, they matched my speed. I kept slowing down and as did they, so i dropped a gear and sped up hoping to get around them and obviously, they did the same. The passenger kept laughing and saying things to me and i was now going towards the memorial turn off, i slammed on my brakes and finally got in behind them. They held their brakes down to about 20-25km/h and wouldnt let me pass them. Then coming up to the kensington turn, i put my signal on and they cut me off and stayed in front of me, then on kensington road (maybe blvd?) whatever it is, i dropped a gear again and floored it by them and he cut 2 wheels into my lane and i was maybe an inch from the curb? Then they chased me a bit more and i was FURIOUS at this point and they kept threatening me and whatever. Time came to stop at a red light and they got very lippy, i returned the smack talk out of anger and the passenger opened his door. Because i was alone, it was dark, and there were 2 of them. I reached back and grabbed my torque wrench to hopefully seem intimidating enough for them to leave, he called me more names, got in the car, and took off.

It sucked.
                What the hell is wrong with people. Sorry man, that's all disgusting.
                Evan
                08 R32
                88 Golf (soup kitchen)

Comment

thanks for the love guys, it was one of the most nerve racking ones ive run into, oh well! im alive and well

Comment

Also, I AM A TORETTO

Comment

Very Douchy...Glad you're OK Jim.
                      --
                      Rod
                      Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
                      2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Wow, people are such asshats. Glad you're ok though. I had some stupid cyclist kick the side of the CC while I was driving last summer... that was like two weeks after we got it.
                        Scott
                        '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
                        '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

would have done the exact same as you, self defense by any means my friend. Some people...

"I had the wrench in my hand... and I hit him! And I didn't mean to keep hitting him, but by the time I was done, I couldn't lift my arm."

I bet the guy would end up being a janitor at an elementary school, who would have to take the bus every day...
                          Dubwerkz -
                          E36 325i - Sold.
                          E36 328is - Sold.
                          TR MKIV GTI 1.8T - Daily.
                          www.ctsturbo.com

Comment

Crazy ass people. Happy to hear it didn't escalate further than it did.
                            MK5 .:R32 - Aston

Comment

Such a troublemaker Jim.....

Comment

It sucked.
                                I'm curious... what did you do to direct all of this road rage your way?! I'm assuming you did something to piss them off... maybe a new stone chip for the C63 or something?
                                Rob
                                Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
                                Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

Working...
                                X