X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Originally posted by flipstah View Post
    BTW, you don't need moar low.
    Agreed, the stance of your car is quite classy. One of the nicest 2.0L's I've personally seen.
    Dubwerkz -
    E36 325i - Sold.
    E36 328is - Sold.
    TR MKIV GTI 1.8T - Daily.
    www.ctsturbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by RONDAL View Post
      how do people even drive these in london? narrow roads, bikes dodging in and out of traffic, pedestrians. seems like the most stressful way to get around town ever. and im being totally serious when i say this. it would be like driving a postbox
      Well it was probably about 15 minutes later that he finally passed us from this point and we were on foot. I would think it would be pretty painful to drive in the center of town in most cars, let alone a supercar but I guess if you have the money you do not really care, just how much time do you have. I actually got a ride in a car yesterday, for the first time since December (was only a Ford Ka) and it took us about an hour to cover 22kms in late Sunday afternoon traffic, all of which was in south London so no inner city driving.
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

BTW, you don't need moar low.
        Originally posted by dubwerkz View Post
        Agreed, the stance of your car is quite classy. One of the nicest 2.0L's I've personally seen.
        thank you guys! really appreciate it! i just really would like to slam my car for the last year im gonna own it haha.

spotted a nice b6 avant in midnapore!

Comment

Your 2.0's wrath is undeniable hence I left it at that. No reason to debate a fact.

Amen.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...spotted-within)

i hate it when i'm right. that road is like the old sea2sky pre-Olympic reno, and how chuckanut is. needs to be respected or you wind up dead/destroyed car.
          always sucks to see and just gives the police the ammo they need to be nazi's on the roads and ruin it for everyone.
          similiar thing happened on leavenworth a few years ago when some idiot in a volvo hit a kid trying to pass on shoulder, and another idiot in an audi almost when off the side of the mountain trying to chase an ariel atom around a corner.
          Team Highschool
          Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Originally posted by RONDAL View Post
            i hate it when i'm right. that road is like the old sea2sky pre-Olympic reno, and how chuckanut is. needs to be respected or you wind up dead/destroyed car.
            always sucks to see and just gives the police the ammo they need to be nazi's on the roads and ruin it for everyone.
            similiar thing happened on leavenworth a few years ago when some idiot in a volvo hit a kid trying to pass on shoulder, and another idiot in an audi almost when off the side of the mountain trying to chase an ariel atom around a corner.
            I looked at the group pictures and the Tail of the Dragon has VERY narrow roads.
            Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

I was fortunate enough to slay the dragon and I will fully agree with Andrew. If you're an idiot, you will die/destroy your car. Plain and simple there is NO ROOM FOR ERROR!!!
              Patryk
              Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
              08 VW .:R32
              04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Back on topic...

Spotted a CW R32 on 12th Ave at 7th Street and a black RS4 on McLeod, both a little before 2.
                Scott
                '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
                '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

Spotted a black RS4 on Centre and 5th. I gave him the thumbs-up as I walked by but all I got was the death glare. Awkward...
                  Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Spotted a black RS4 on Centre and 5th. I gave him the thumbs-up as I walked by but all I got was the death glare. Awkward...
                    I see this guy almost everyday, and get the same reaction from him when i show my excitement for his car. LAST TIME I EVER SMILE AND WAVE AT HIM
                    I take pictures for money.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                      I see this guy almost everyday, and get the same reaction from him when i show my excitement for his car. LAST TIME I EVER SMILE AND WAVE AT HIM
                      Was he an older gentleman? I think he knows he's awesome but doesn't want to reciprocate the feeling. WHY ISN'T THE LOVE MUTUAL, DAMN IT!?

Don

sigpic

Comment

Was he an older gentleman? I think he knows he's awesome but doesn't want to reciprocate the feeling. WHY ISN'T THE LOVE MUTUAL, DAMN IT!?
                        I see the guy downtown, very "executive" looking guy, mid to late 40s probably. Doesnt look friendly if i can be judgemental and honest. Usually in nice office gear, he shrugs me off ALL the time.

Comment

Just saw a TTRS parked in front of that beer place...CRAFT? maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                            Just saw a TTRS parked in front of that beer place...CRAFT? maybe?
                            11th ave?

Comment

Originally posted by martin13 View Post
                              11th ave?
                              10th i think, across from a massive parking garage...i pass it every single day but i dont drink beer so i never notice hahaha

Comment

Yeah thats Craft on 10th. Beer Revolution is on 11th (kinda as its attached to brewsters)
                                Patryk
                                Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                                08 VW .:R32
                                04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Working...
                                X