This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

have seen a black/black r8 spyder 2 days in a row, one time at millrise shoppers drug mart, freaking hot car

Comment

also exchanged waves with the driver of a silver mk5 jetta slammed on 18/19" bluish/purple wheels (hella flush), very nice looking car

Comment

I exchanged waves with a low white mkv Gti with black wheels and "booyah" for a plate southbound on deerfoot around mckenzie town at 7:15 ish last night. Car looked good
        Alex Dewar
        2013 T-Red GLI

sigpic@BuckyVW

Old
        03 Golf CL
        2.Slow

Comment

Spotted my first Scion FR-S in Black. Cool lookin' car... definitely fresh. I imagine they'll sell like hotcakes too.
          Rob
          Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
          Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
            Spotted my first Scion FR-S in Black. Cool lookin' car... definitely fresh. I imagine they'll sell like hotcakes too.
            very sick looking car indeed

Comment

Was finally able to spot reptile's R while driving my R32 this morning haha (usually not in my car when I see him on Edgemont Blvd).
              MK5 .:R32 - Aston

Comment

Pretty sure I spotted Rob in his awesome RS4 on Monday heading to Cross Iron Mills. Love that car!
                --
                Rod
                Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
                2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

I spotted Rob in his RS4 on the corner of 8th and 8th downtown a few days ago, but I was a pedestrian so he didnt see me. I was thinking of slowly jaywalking right in front of his car to see what he would do...
                  Patryk
                  Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                  08 VW .:R32
                  04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Originally posted by P Arkus View Post
                    I spotted Rob in his RS4 on the corner of 8th and 8th downtown a few days ago, but I was a pedestrian so he didnt see me. I was thinking of slowly jaywalking right in front of his car to see what he would do...
                    Evil Man... Evil!
                    For the record, I'm sure... absolutely sure I would have gladly stopped and calmly waited for you to complete your illegal crossing!
                    Rob
                    Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
                    Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

damn! 2 red 458s followed by an older like 355? on blackfoot coming home today.. total head turner -rear end accident maker lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                        damn! 2 red 458s followed by an older like 355? on blackfoot coming home today.. total head turner -rear end accident maker lol
                        I was going to pick up the Mrs on 17th last night and saw a 348, California and 458 in a convoy, but they could not keep up with my Italian beast*

*Traffic may have been a factor
                        Blair
                        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

oh maybe that was the convoy blair.. i didn't get to see them fully but it looked like 2 458s but it was prolly the cali, 458 and 348 (sorry i don't know the older ones that well)

Comment

Originally posted by Kg810 View Post
                            Was finally able to spot reptile's R while driving my R32 this morning haha (usually not in my car when I see him on Edgemont Blvd).
                            I saw you too. Sorry, I was a little slow on the wave. Sweet car!

Comment

Originally posted by reptile View Post
                              I saw you too. Sorry, I was a little slow on the wave. Sweet car!
                              Haha no worries and thanks.

Spotted a MKV BMP GTI with lime green wheels + APR(?) quad tip exhaust this morning up by Edgemont/John Laurie.
                              MK5 .:R32 - Aston

Comment

Originally posted by Kg810 View Post
                                Spotted a MKV BMP GTI with lime green wheels + APR(?) quad tip exhaust this morning up by Edgemont/John Laurie.
                                yup he's got an APR quad and oettinger rear. I know him!

Comment

Working...
                                X