X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pork...

think this is real?

http://www.break.com/index/worm_and_...erment_II.html

I won't be eating pork anymore. That and I accidently watched a PETA video...
    Dylan
    (Made from bits of real panther.)

Re: pork...

no way thats bs.. although i'm tempted to try the next time i bbq some chops lol

Comment

No more pork for me!!!

Instead eat this:

http://flickr.com/photos/tags/vegancupcake/
      Last edited by Kor; 03-14-2007, 08:06 PM.
      KR
      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichinella_spiralis
        Dylan

Comment

Wow who thought all those Parasitology courses would come in handy in the VW forum.

Trichinella does exist, although it is pretty rare these days, but it is more common in wild animals. Also more common in place like Mexico. Dont eat the road side Chicharoni as they are usually made with the pork that does not pass inspection.

Good new is that cooking properly with kill any Trich that may be in there.

Looking at that video, it is pretty tough to tell what the hell came out of that meat, but it did look at little large to be trich.

Dont even get me going on sushi.

Andrew
          www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

Please do! I'm alergic to it, but a lot of friends eat it, including some dishes that have raw beef (I know steak tartar but wtf! Crazy).
            Geoff
            Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

Originally posted by Khyron View Post
              Please do! I'm alergic to it, but a lot of friends eat it, including some dishes that have raw beef (I know steak tartar but wtf! Crazy).

I am alergic to shellfish so I have an easy out, but there is a tape worm of whales that lives in the mucles of the fish. When eaten raw it can grow in humans. Did I mention that they worm can get to be 100+ feet in length?

Not really common, but it has happened.

Andrew

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

I'm allergic to mangoes but they are tapeworm free as a rule.

I'm also allergic to cats but they get stuck in my teeth so I don't eat them anymore.
                KR
                Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I could use a little tapey for a while (too much gut), i know how to get them out so its all good, just need someone to pull it out for me..... i guess a mirror would work too. Or a bench mounted vice.
                  Dylan

Comment

lol no you sleep wtih a steak by your pillow and they come out

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                      lol no you sleep wtih a steak by your pillow and they come out

Probably better to tie the steak to your ass, that is where they are more likely to come out.

Andrew

Comment

hence the mirror and vice
                        Dylan

Comment

I heard you just stick a bit of steak on the end of a pneumatic drill, wait a while, as soon as it bites then weeeeeee spin that worm up. cotton candy tape worm lol

Originally posted by Coker Rat View Post
                          I could use a little tapey for a while (too much gut), i know how to get them out so its all good, just need someone to pull it out for me..... i guess a mirror would work too. Or a bench mounted vice.
                          Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

Lol!
                            Dylan

Comment

Working...
                            X