Silly Northland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly Northland

I have a bubble in my paint, so i'm going to get some pics taken and sent in for a warranty claim.
    I get there at 5:30. The people that take the pictures are at NLVW until 6pm, but the camera gets put away and locked up at 5pm, and nobody has access to the camera after 5. I have to make special arrangements so that the camera can be left out to take pictures at 5:30 when I'm done work. Sure must be a special camera.. can't wait to see it... ... goofy.
    Stefan
    -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
    -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
    -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
    -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Re: Silly Northland

I have had so many problems with Northland, I refuse to go there again.
    Mitesh

Comment

Yup, NL sucks hardcore...Never had a good experience there
      2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
      2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
      2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

What about fifth ave?

Comment

How about SCFC?
          Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
          You dig sucka?!

Comment

if it is perforated rust no problem,paint flaw 1 year 20000 km's.
            if it is not rusted thru they will tell you it's because of lack of care.
            hey Dave dog and duck pub today 5)) p.m.i'am buying the first round.

Comment

I'm not a fan of Northland either, but have had good experiences with Fifth Ave VW so far.
              Got 5?

Comment

i'm gonna see if SCFC can do it for me, they are closer to my office anyway.
                Stefan
                -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
                -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

I've had really good experiences with both SCFC and 5th Ave and I've bought a VW from each of them in the past few years (2007 GLI @ SCFC last week, 2003 GTI @ 5th Ave in 2003)...
                  Northland, not so much, I didn't buy a car from them and I had a salesman (I won't name names) lecture me in a very harsh tone on how I was pretty much screwing one of his salesman buddies over, because now they couldn't sell the GTI I was going to buy, (this was just a couple weeks ago so I'm pretty sure that GTI was gone in a couple of days). Followed by him explaining to me that he "thinks I am going with the wrong people here but he sells enough cars in a month that he can afford to lose a sale". It was a tedious 5 minute ordeal of having the salesman tell me that *I* was the jerk.
                  Last edited by Road Runner; 03-09-2007, 09:37 AM.
                  Road Runner
                  Le Mans Blue BMW 135i- M sport Package

Comment

scfc got er done. i have had pretty good experiences at Northland for the most part, but most of the service techs that I found to be most helpful have left. Guy up there is a good guy, and I'd most likely get my next vw from him.. Of course, if service doesn't treat you well, it's hard to justify buying the car there.
                    Last edited by stefan; 03-09-2007, 10:25 AM.
                    Stefan
                    -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Is Paul (the SA) still at NL?
                      Geoff
                      Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

paul azzam? i'm not sure. i certainly haven't seen him the last few times in. i dont think so. there was him and one other guy, whose name escapes me at the moment... but they were both gooders.
                        Last edited by stefan; 03-09-2007, 05:04 PM.
                        Stefan
                        -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

yes he is.
                          2002 VW Golf GT TDI
                          2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

paul from NL was always awesome with me and my old jetta..

Comment

Working...
                            X