Favorite road for a cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite road for a cruise

Spring is the air....or maybe just a chinook.

I'm sure everybody is waiting to either get their cars out of storage, or to take their daylies out of fugly mode (like me).

What is the one road that you can't wait to drive? (Within an hour of the City (either city)).

For me, I've recently discovered Highway 583 that goes west from Nanton to Chain Lakes. Lots of curves and hills....seems like it'd be fun on a nice spring day.
    Jeff

2017 Sportwagen
    2016 .:R (sold)
    2013 Golf TDI Wolfsburg (sold)
    2001.5 Audi S4 (sold)

Re: Favorite road for a cruise

yea a cruise is in order soon..

Comment

Two Jack Loop or whatever it is, Graeme Andrew and I went out there but it was a long weekend so it was swamped with people on bikes and slow cars. It's almost like a racetrack
      I'd like to make a statment!
      2012 Q5
      2011 A5

Comment

i dont mind the drive to bc, ive only done it a few time, and everytime ive enjoyed myself for sure. ill be doing that drive a few times this summer for sure..looking forwward to it.

-james
        James
        mk4 wagon

Comment

i will be down for a cruise! there are alot of good roads around here, most highways in the mountians are great for fun spirited driving!
          sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
          His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
          Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
          Past:
          B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
          B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
          2004 .:R32 BMP
          2001.5 Noggy blue s4
          2000 VW GTI 1.8T
          1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

Originally posted by Mitcheh View Post
            Two Jack Loop or whatever it is, Graeme Andrew and I went out there but it was a long weekend so it was swamped with people on bikes and slow cars. It's almost like a racetrack
            what about that devils pass or whatever we took back to kamloops!

i loved that road

Comment

its not with in an hour of here but if u guys ever get a chance to go to waterton national park once u get to the park take any right u want they are the best roads ever last summer i took my gf there and it was the best we got there at like 9 30 at night so the town was dead and yeah hte roads up in to the mountains were the best i have ever seen soon hopefully this summer im gonna go back and rip it up maybe with better suspension or something. oh yeah when are u guys planing on having a cruise im seriously jonesing for a really twisty section exspecially after this winter

Comment

Working...
              X