X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Anna Nicole Smith

http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.c...mentid=2880821
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Re: R.I.P. Anna Nicole Smith

yea saw that on the news tonight.. messed up.. not that she was the best celeb but anyways

Comment

Kind of a tragic chain of events for her, but never good to see someone go before their time.

From back in the good days

Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

A strange lady no doubt, but the poor lady's life was filled with trgedy either way.
        1) 2007 Candy white MKV GTI. DSG, votex kit, 19" Privat netz, tinted tails, smoked side markers & mirror signals, 20% tint, TT stubby, APR sport 3" turbo back exhaust, ABD stage 2 cold air intake. GONE.
        2) 1993 Green Corrado VR6. ABD intake. FK Silverline coils, Zimmerman cross drilled & slotted rotors. GONE.

Comment

I was shocked to read about this yesterday. 3 people are claiming to be the dad of her daughter.
          Got 5?

Comment

Originally posted by BoraMK4 View Post
            I was shocked to read about this yesterday. 3 people are claiming to be the dad of her daughter.
            WoW! She must have been quite the garden tool..
            Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
            You dig sucka?!

Comment

Working...
            X