Car Sale Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Sale Website

Anyone heard of www.greatcarsandtrucks.com for selling of vehicles or perhaps used it??
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: Car Sale Website

It appears that this company goes through the car / truck trader magazines and cherry picks the better quality rides and then offers to advertise on their site.

When selling my Ford Lightning, I advertised on Truck Trader and "greatcarsandtrucks". I did a straw poll when anyone called inquiring about my vehicle. Not one person calling saw my ad on "greatcarsandtrucks". Every hit I got was from Truck trader.

Coincidence? Possibly, but that was my experience.
    Jeff
    2006 Jetta TDI

"If you think you don't like change, you will like obsolesence even less."

Comment

Same thing happened to me when I was selling my 20th! No hits from it whatsoever! Again, I only advertised it with them for a month but it didn't seem to generate any leads. Probably because no one has ever heard of them!
      Derek
      Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
      -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
      -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

canadatrader + newspaper + beyond.ca + newveedub (if applicable) = most hits
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

They're a scam. They offer you the guarantee that if you don't sell your vehicle within 90 days you get your moneyback or whatever. Once the 90th day hits, you have 7 days to present notarized proof that it's not sold.
          Their operation is ran out of some ghetto little building, and they list the incorrect address on their website so you can't even find them in the first place.
          I'd like to make a statment!
          2012 Q5
          2011 A5

Comment

Thanks for the info and yes this is the only call on the Allroad so far :(, but the new Avant is very nice!!
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Working...
            X