car air freshners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car air freshners

Hi guys im trying to look for some car air freshners preferbally the ones you hook up to your a/c vents. I've tried alll grocery stores etc but cannot seem to find those kind. any help would be greatly apperciated

Re: car air freshners

cnd tire
    Dylan
    (Made from bits of real panther.)

Comment

Chinatown.....they have lots and lots of stuff like that....AirSpencer stuff is what you're talking about I think...........or Glade?
      2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
      2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
      2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Originally posted by Aleks View Post
        Chinatown.....they have lots and lots of stuff like that....AirSpencer stuff is what you're talking about I think...........or Glade?

Yoy beat me too it,, CHINA TOWN,is the place.

Comment

R style...
          Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
          You dig sucka?!

Comment

Originally posted by Aleks View Post
            yeah i was just talking about the glade stuff but i searched air spencer on google and it seems interesting i think im a go check it out at chinatown..thanks guys

Comment

Working...
            X