need some paypal/ebay advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: need some paypal/ebay advice

Well if you payed anything but cash to ship it you have proof you shipped it in a way but I think you are screwed either way. Just be sure to leave the bastage really bad feedback.
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Not a veteran EBay'er by any means, but why give the buyer a choice on shipping? Hell, for the sake of 3 bucks, you are out $1200. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Really crappy luck.
      Jeff
      2006 Jetta TDI

"If you think you don't like change, you will like obsolesence even less."

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall View Post
        Well if you payed anything but cash to ship it you have proof you shipped it in a way but I think you are screwed either way. Just be sure to leave the bastage really bad feedback.
        i paid with debit and i even foned paypal saying i can fax over the bank statement etc but they keep refusing saying that could be another transaction and i even spoked to there supervisor

Comment

Originally posted by hifiguy View Post
          Not a veteran EBay'er by any means, but why give the buyer a choice on shipping? Hell, for the sake of 3 bucks, you are out $1200. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Really crappy luck.
          i always thought it was if the buyer refuses the insurance and somethin goes wrong, its all there fault. but i guess i was wrong

Comment

Well you can maybe email that to the buyer saying that you paid for the shipping then show him where he declined insurance. Then inform him you will do everything to get your money back including his local fraud police unit. Maybe that will scare him straight.
            Name: Brent
            His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
            Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
            Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall View Post
              Well you can maybe email that to the buyer saying that you paid for the shipping then show him where he declined insurance. Then inform him you will do everything to get your money back including his local fraud police unit. Maybe that will scare him straight.
              thats a good idea thanks

i honestly know this guys a liar because after i shipped the package he asked for the tracking number and since i threw away the reciept i told him look you should get the package soon but i've thrown away the reciept so just hang tight. Paypal gives the buyer 45 days to claim unwanted items, its really interesting as to how he waited 44 days and then filed the claim. What buyer would wait 44 days to file a claim. He knows i dont have the tracking number so he can get his money back.

If worst comes to worse i think im just going to have to search some forums and use someone elses tracking number to set this guy straight because when paypal checks the trackign number and it says it was delivered to "brooklyn" thatswhere hes located then automatically hes gonna lose.
              Last edited by forreal; 01-17-2007, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Go ship an empty box to him, and get the tracking number for it!
                I'd like to make a statment!
                2012 Q5
                2011 A5

Comment

Originally posted by Mitcheh View Post
                  Go ship an empty box to him, and get the tracking number for it!
                  haha yooooooooooooooo hmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                  X