question about tunershop and their prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about tunershop and their prices

hey, i came accross tunershop and i found a nice set of wheels that i like, i was wondering if anyone knew if their prices are CAD or USD on the following link? and does it include shipping?

http://www.tunershop.com/com/shop.ph...546cd7d3dac320

to come to this link i did click on on canadian flag but when i clucked on the amercian flag it lists the same prices so im wondering if anyone could help me out?

thanks alot

Re: question about tunershop and their prices

Seems like its US pricing.
    Got 5?

Comment

It is US pricing but they ship for free to Canada they have very good customer service. A few people (Derek & Dayle) have used them before with no issues!
      Last edited by Canadian Turbo; 01-12-2007, 11:39 AM.
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Which wheels?

You can get good prices on Borbet through tire rack too, if you do the border pickup you can get a steal of a deal. I was gonna order 4 for my rabbit in the fall but decided to save up for a paint job on it in the spring.

There are some other pimp wheels on that page though. Carline, Kerscher, Keskin, Schmidt, all crazy nice.
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

theres actually a couple of wheels i like im just wondering about the prices. im guessing the best thing to do is to give them a call and go from there. the set im preatty sure in going with is the Keskin KT1 Classics im thinking 16x9 in rear and 16x7.5 in front, what offset should i go with in order to make it flush if not sticking out?

thanks

Comment

As far as I know, the prices on the site are USD per wheel shipped to your doorstep!!! As far as offsets go, Dayle might be more knowledgeable but from what I researched, with a 16x9 an ET of 15 or 20 is probably what you want. I chose an ET of 20 because I wanted to eliminate rubbing as much as possible. Not sure what you would need on the fronts though!
            Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
            -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
            -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Poke looks good. Just run stretched rubber. Trust me.
              KR
              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

would 205 be stretched enough? i guess i dont really want to be rubbing aswell maybe i should just go with et 20 in rears but no clue about fronts.

Comment

205 will stretch on a 9 very nice..it does depend on tire choice also.

et 15 in the rear will be good
                  with 7.5 get somthing around 20 and if u want to space them out for more poke run spacers..195-40 on the 7.5

i recently ordered from steve at tunershop and he was great to deal with...but RPI out of vancouver can get you keskins as i got kt-1's from mike there and he beat tunershops price so might be worth calling him at RPI

only downside to RPI is it takes about 4-6weeks for there germany shipments where as if u order from tunershop it will be a week or less
                  Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Comment

whats RPI's web site? or contact info? and what tires are the best to choose fron since some dont stretch good. i was thinking nexen's since i can get em for next to nothin but how good will they be when it comes to streching?

thanks alot guys for this great information

Comment

Im doing the same tire sizes as Dayle sudgested.

As for the 205 on a 9, heres a picture

Graeme

2015 S4
                      2018 Monster 1200S

Comment

IMO tires aren't a good place to ever skimp, good tires are worth it.
                        KR
                        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

i just called RPI and apperantly mike dosnt work for them no more, i talked to some guy and he wants 310 each for the 16x7.5's and 425 each for the 16x9's CAD by the way plus 20 bux a wheel to ship. so all together it comes to 1550 shipped with no tax, while tunershop is only 1300 or so shipped. the guy was a jerk too i told em about tunershop and they just said basically hit the road.
                          i guess ill have to order from tunershop
                          Last edited by karna; 01-12-2007, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kor View Post
                            IMO tires aren't a good place to ever skimp, good tires are worth it.
                            ya i personally havnt seen the nexans stretch
                            falken 512 if u want somthing with a good price that stretchs real good but if your getting 195-40 your limited to continetal's or toyo t1-r which are good tires...price them out with rubber also from tunershop

shitty to hear that about rpi...mike was awsome to deal with but tunershop is real good.
                            Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Comment

what about 205's in the front also? would that be no stretch at all? what do tires like that usually go for here in calgary, im debating if i should get em with or without tires its a $672 difference

Comment

Working...
                              X