the cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the cars

I thought it was about time to put some pictures of my various VW over the years, the first is my 94 it was my highschool car and i sold it when it was time to get money for school it took me through some good times all and all, next is my 97 VR6 have only owned it for a year, i wasnt planing on getting rid of it but a deal came up for my 2003 GLI that i couldn't refuse. Plans for the 03 include: 04 GLI valance and side skirts
    I have the spacers for the summer santa monica's
    lowered (not sure how much yet)
    big brakes exhaust
    then a VF stage one supercharger
    its a long term plan the exterior stuff i will keep while it is still in warranty then I will do the performance stuff afterward

2003 Jetta GLI VR6

Re: the cars

Did you own all those in YK? Kind of rare to see anything other than a Ford up there (thanks to Kingland). At least that's how it used to be. Nice collection.
    Jay

Comment

Re: the cars

The 97 and the 2003 are both in yellowknife. the 94 never left ontario. As far as i know there is only one other VR6 in town and a couple of 1.8t's. the people there love there 4x4's for sure but its starting to be more diverse up there lately there are a handful of mkV's in town and some other really nice non euro stuff too.
      2003 Jetta GLI VR6

Comment

Working...
      X