I sttartted moding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I sttartted moding

Was'nt a fan of your last choice of wheels (amongst other things) and im not a fan of your current wheels. Whats wrong with Axis you ask? Well, in my opinion, they are played and not too appealing. Not to mention the fact that you decided to get 19's. Why not do something different or unique? Why not a nice set of euro flavor wheels or something we don't see in these neck of the woods? Yeah its hard to be 100% unique these days, but why not invest in some sick a$$ wheels? Wheel choice makes or breaks the appearance of any car.

Hell, all you really had to do was get some coils and a sick set of wheels and your cars appearance would have been set.
    Tint sucks

Comment

You guys sure are hating on this car for no reason, beautiful TT, and its easy to criticize Axis wheels... unless you're rocking HRE or something, I suggest you don't get to speak up!
      KR
      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Kor View Post
        You guys sure are hating on this car for no reason, beautiful TT, and its easy to criticize Axis wheels... unless you're rocking HRE or something, I suggest you don't get to speak up!
        Exactly. What kind of wheels are you running Duby T?
        Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Duby T View Post
          they are played and not too appealing.

but why not invest in some sick a$$ wheels?

You have Aristo's

Comment

There are lots of interesting wheels out there and Axis are nice but yes can be a little more of the more common variety. My suggestion is with such a nice colour blue how about a colour match center to kick it up a notch?
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

IMO axis are awesome wheels for style and price.. not everyone wants to spend 1000/wheel for hres.. 350/wheel for some nice axis sounds good to me

Comment

Its a forum...you put up pics and ask for advice/opinions/suggestions, expect to get them whether you agree with them or not.

Coming for one of the most opinionated dudes on this forum, im quite suprised with your protest.

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
                Exactly. What kind of wheels are you running Duby T?

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                There are lots of interesting wheels out there and Axis are nice but yes can be a little more of the more common variety. My suggestion is with such a nice colour blue how about a colour match center to kick it up a notch?
                Great minds think alike.
                Last edited by Duby T; 12-16-2007, 07:50 PM.
                Tint sucks

Comment

its a beautiful car, but i agree wheels make the car in most cases...from my personal experience it is always worth to spend some extra coin into the wheels and get something different/exclusive, expecially if it is going to be a show car

Comment

well no offense to anyone but like kor said unless you rock hre all rims are low baller and thus subperfect . i wanted these rims for two reasons they fit great they have a nice classic and timeless mesh design . nice lip . and priced great (thanks to bob)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duby T View Post

Coming for one of the most opinionated dudes on this forum, im quite suprised with your protest.
                      Thats how I roll.
                      KR
                      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

And you have what kind of wheels?
                        Pot? Kettle? You can make your own introductions.

Comment

Originally posted by R-Audi View Post
                          And you have what kind of wheels?
                          Pot? Kettle? You can make your own introductions.
                          Hahaha we'll see

Regardless, one thing you won't ever see me do on this board or any other is put down someone's ride (and definitely not such a nice TT).
                          Last edited by Kor; 12-17-2007, 11:14 PM.
                          KR
                          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

While somewhat on the topic of HRE's... I dont see the big deal. The stepped lip makes them absolute shite to drive in the rain.... (first hand experience) and they arent the strongest wheels around. I think if you are spending that kind of cash there are certainly better wheels to be had. Mind you it may be different witht e new one-piecers....

Comment

expensive wheels are just that, expensive and sure they'd make the car more ballin' than the Axis wheels, not contesting that, but it's more about the fact that someone is outright insulting him not only on the current car but a car he doesn't even have anymore.

yes, he asked for "advice/opinions/suggestions", not insults.
                              Jay

Comment

i have been ribbed for my choices in the past im used to it now. but i usually get more praise than persecution . i appreciate the input good or bad ... i have decided on color matching the inner part of my new pentas.and replace th w12 with a quattro badge
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X