sold the 337...new car inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sold the 337...new car inside

so i sold my 337 about 2 weeks ago and pretty much the next day I picked up this beast, finally had the time to take some pics...

some of you may know this car as it was pretty popular at the time i bought it

things that changed since i bought it:
    -alot of maintenance had to be done, brakes re adjusted, all fluids changed etc
    -new sterio installed...car had decent sterio before but i wanted better and now it has a full alpine system
    -new wheels, ketskin kt1, off of the mk3 project car (which might end up being parted out soon)
    -new grille, the old one was held in by zip-ties
    -all red tail lights
    -euro plate to cover the holes from the ontario plate that was on there before
    ...i think thats all for now

on to the pictures

Re: sold the 337...new car inside

i will and try to get more clearer pictures during the day (when i manage to get time)

what i would like to see done by next season...
    -stiffer suspension
    -go lower, make space with fenders
    -more boost (right now its at 10psi, would like to get it tuned for about 15-20)
    -fix rust
    -new paint
    -do some interior work
    -*maybe* gt28r turbo upgrade *maybe*
    -attend more shows
    ...and what ever else comes to mind

Comment

zippy! nice to see some more mk2 love!
      you probably don't like me because someone else said they didn't lol. <3

Comment

wow. that thing is in great condition

Comment

...great condition?...i wish ahha

it runs great and everything works good, but the body and paint deffinately needs some attention...but then again im picky so every little flaw, even a small scratch bother me :P
          Last edited by karna; 12-12-2007, 11:46 AM.

Comment

here is more

Comment

We should get together and get some pics!

Cool car, is that Dom's old one then?
              Jay

Comment

yas its dom's old car...very happy with the deal i got on it

i would not mind getting together for a photoshoot...would be pretty nice since we are both pretty much TWINS!!!

Comment

Nice ride! It's probably a hell of a time to drive!

We might have to see how that'll run up against the 16vT that's going in my '92

Comment

That car was a steel. You basically paid for the motor and got the rest thrown in. It will look awesome when the body gets fixed up.
                    Name: Brent
                    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by lowlifejimmye View Post
                      Nice ride! It's probably a hell of a time to drive!

We might have to see how that'll run up against the 16vT that's going in my '92
                      we could do that when race city opens, but i first have to get it re-tuned for 15psi, or do the turbo upgrade because as it stands right now it is pretty much a stock motor with a couple bolt-ons...but yeah, im deffinately down to have a run, even though this is my cruizer car :P

Originally posted by Stonewall View Post
                      That car was a steel. You basically paid for the motor and got the rest thrown in. It will look awesome when the body gets fixed up.
                      i am very happy with the purchase, and very lucky too that i wa the first in a loooong line-up of people...everywhere i go people realize this car, i need to add some personal touches to it now (rims were not enaugh lol)

Comment

[QUOTE=karna;131002]we could do that when race city opens, but i first have to get it re-tuned for 15psi, or do the turbo upgrade because as it stands right now it is pretty much a stock motor with a couple bolt-ons...but yeah, im deffinately down to have a run, even though this is my cruizer car :P

haha well i have to build mine yet

Triple G is on his way over right now with my intake mani, turbo and management

Comment

should be fun

Comment

that looks incredible. those wheels are fantastic, love deep lips on dubs. what are the engine specs on the car? glad to see you upgraded from the 337, IMO!
                            1980 Mk1: Mk2 block overbore | high comp pistons | Schrick 276 cam | bored 8v head port and polished | race headers | straight pipe | 8000 RPM | Mk2 close-ratio trans

Comment

the engine is a stock awp with 2.5" dp and exhaust and FMIC with the boost set at around 10-8 psi...pulls pretty good, deffinately quicker than the 337 (which was not stock). the previous owner had it dyno'd at 200whp!!

...car is up for sale now too

Comment

Working...
                              X