The New Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Ride

So, after searching for a long time to find the right car, I finally found the car I've been wanting since I was 18 years old. (7 years is a long time!) I was going to wait to post this until the car actually arrived, but since that will most likely be another 2 weeks, I couldn't wait. Feels so good to be getting back into a Euro!

Black 2000 BMW MCoupe

More pics to come when it arrives!
    Attached Files
    Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Re: The New Ride

Awesome. Congrats!
    billip
    2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

Excellent choice! I've been looking at these for a while down in the states as well, the coupes are my favorite M cars. Does it have the M54 in it? Great choice of color black is by far the fastest!
      2002 996TT
      2011 S5
      2004 S4 Avant

Comment

Looks great, love those cars too but mine would need to be Estoril Blue!!

Hope you can bring it out when it arrives!!!
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Schweeet!

I love those cars.

There's a nice Estoril blue one in town that has been done up very tastefully. Great stance on 19" dished rims. Lovely.
          2008 Audi RS4
          2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Estoril Blue is the true BMW color, but I wanted Black because I have a wheel combo I'm looking into that would suit the black well. Plus... it's just mean looking The engine is an S52, at 240 hp.

I only know of three other M Coupe's in Calgary; The Blue one which was mentioned (amazing car), a silver one near my work that has some amazing BBS's on it, and another Black one I saw on Glenmore trail.
            Last edited by liquid; 10-11-2007, 01:39 PM.

Comment

I saw a red one at the Carriage House Inn on the evening of September 15th, had Alberta plates.
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                I saw a red one at the Carriage House Inn on the evening of September 15th, had Alberta plates.
                Its crazy that you know the exact date.
                KR
                Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I knew someone would mention something about that but I was there for a wedding celebration so I remember the date.
                  Blair

Comment

So there are a minumum of 4. I'm sure a couple others exist in some garages around town as well.

Comment

nice colin! i saw a blue one the other day.. soooo nice

Comment

damn thats a nice car for sure!
                        how much do thease go for if you dont mind me asking?

Comment

Congrats! Gorgeous car...I've seen a red one too, probably the same one Blair spotted.
                          Kyle
                          2000 Audi S4

Comment

In case you need some motivation Colin

Blair

Comment

Awesome! Thanks Blair. I saw that car on Bimmerforums, and although it's unusual for an M Coupe, it's HOT!

Comment

Working...
                              X