Wolfsburg Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolfsburg Pictures

Went to Europe. Visited Wolfsburg. Took pictures. The Autostadt is kinda weird.

Wolfsburg Gallery

Eurospeedway Gallery

Everything Else (in case you care)
    Pat
    Driver Found: Camber Wanted

Re: Wolfsburg Pictures

nice pics! so safe to say better roads and race tracks over there huh?? how was driving in poland, ahah for some reason its different then the rest of europe lol. not enough autobahns there just yet, its like one big go kart track ?
    2002 VW Golf GT TDI
    2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

More pics! The autostadt is weird? I thought it looked like a pretty cool concept...if you don't have endless land...

Comment

Originally posted by bart
        nice pics! so safe to say better roads and race tracks over there huh?? how was driving in poland, ahah for some reason its different then the rest of europe lol. not enough autobahns there just yet, its like one big go kart track ?
        Definitely better roads in Germany. Poland....... not so much.

Yeah, kinda like a big go kart track with horse drawn farm wagons and those old little Fiat 1200's or whatever they were that you see all over Poland (with 4 people crammed into them).

Driving in PL was a little frustrating to say the least. And the Peugot 1007 w/diesel engine is apparently not known for its passing power. (140 km/h to 150 km/h in 10.5 seconds... going slightly downhill )

P.S. There's actually a few pics of the Subaru Poland rally team that we ran into on the highway in one of the other albums.... the salt mine album I think. Their tow vehicle is a VW.
        Last edited by MrHeavyFoot; 10-24-2005, 03:54 PM.
        Pat

Comment

Originally posted by kuhli
          More pics! The autostadt is weird? I thought it looked like a pretty cool concept...if you don't have endless land...
          It is cool. I actually did like it, but it's weird in a near-future-Handmaid's-Tale-kinda-creepy sense.
          Pat

Comment

i love that offcolor front on the new r32 especially in black it looks wicked

Comment

Money pics! looks like it was a sweet trip!

Present
              2010 Audi A4 S-Line
              2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
              2003 VW Jetta GLI
              1992 VW Jetta GL
              1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Sweet pics looks like a great trip! I hit up many of those non-German places a few years back was a great time and I am sure it was for you too!!

Thanks for sharing the pics
                Blair
                Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Working...
                X