MKIII's At Night (30+ Pictures)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MKIII's At Night (30+ Pictures)

It was only Dayle and I tonight, but I think we got some really good shots.
    PM me for full size images if you want them.
    And if you have any tips on shooting at night, please share.

Thats all for now, hope you like them.
    Graeme

2015 S4
    2018 Monster 1200S

Re: MKIII's At Night (30+ Pictures)

looks good.. make sure to whore those on vortex too.

whats with the chick in the one photo tho? GF or random girl who decided to get in the shot?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
      looks good.. make sure to whore those on vortex too.

whats with the chick in the one photo tho? GF or random girl who decided to get in the shot?
      Dayles GF
      Graeme

2015 S4
      2018 Monster 1200S

Comment

Pics look nice and the cars look great too!!!
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Sweet

They turned out real good....makes me want to change some things i dont like on the car though

Next time Derek you'll have to get in on it
          Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Comment

tip for night photo! Tripod! I'm sure you did that though....and remote shutter release, plus some white balance tuning (for the "yellowed" out pics, need to cool them down...).....Nice pics though, I love Mk3's!!
            2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
            2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
            2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Originally posted by Aleks
              tip for night photo! Tripod! I'm sure you did that though....and remote shutter release, plus some white balance tuning (for the "yellowed" out pics, need to cool them down...).....Nice pics though, I love Mk3's!!
              Yup used a tripod. My camera has 4 settings for white balance, one push, auto, in door, and out door, the first bit were taken on the out door setting, then the second bit on the in door setting, pictures looked "whiter" when set on in door.

Thanks for all the great coments.
              Graeme

2015 S4
              2018 Monster 1200S

Comment

Yes, indoor lights are set for around 3200K lighting, lie tungsten, so the indoor ones would look "better" under yellow lighting.....Outdoor ones want to "warm" the picture up so it goes yellower
                2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Yes, indoor lights are set for around 3200K lighting, lie tungsten, so the indoor ones would look "better" under yellow lighting.....Outdoor ones want to "warm" the picture up so it goes yellower
                  So in most cases do you want to have your camero on indoor for night shooting?

Oh ya, your pm inbox is full Dayle.
                  Graeme

2015 S4
                  2018 Monster 1200S

Comment

I don't know how your camera works in that relation, but its worth a try to see if it makes the picture look more "natural"....know what I mean? Outdoor settings attempt to warm up the picture because the sunlight is quite white and cold...Here is an omage I retouched in PS, made it look more natural

Last edited by Aleks; 10-22-2005, 09:08 PM.

Comment

I don't know how your camera works in that relation, but its worth a try to see if it makes the picture look more "natural"....know what I mean? Outdoor settings attempt to warm up the picture because the sunlight is quite white and cold...Here is an omage I retouched in PS, made it look more natural
                      I think so. The 15 pictures i posted were shot on "indoor" and they look a little more natural.
                      Graeme

2015 S4
                      2018 Monster 1200S

Comment

Working...
                      X