Last photoshoot of the season..night shots+big lips inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last photoshoot of the season..night shots+big lips inside

Soooo...I am in Calgary this long weekend, dad just had surgery so me and my brother decided to come home for this long weekend on Friday night. Got here at like 12:30 at night after driving through pretty much the worst rain I've ever seen. We're going back to Shitkatoon on Monday (:() so we're trying to enjoy every minute here. Diesel price is nearly 20cents cheaper here so I'm happy about that (107.9 over there....filled up here at 85.something today)

Wheels are coming off this weekend so I thought it would be nice to shine the whip up one last time on the driveway and give it a well deserved photoshoot.

Lemme know what you think of the pics, I'd say these are some of the better (possibly best..) night shots I've ever taken.

TDI x 2 on the driveway yo. Both are exactly the same except that the silver one is a 2000. It was funny when we had 2 Pathfinders...and 2 TDI's....people thought we were nuts haha.

Got rake? (fuel light was on...usually has like no gap in the rear..seems to have dropped a little bit in the past month...really weird)

Stretched rubber...polished downturn tips..damn boyeee

Drive by shooting

TDI POWARRRRRRGH!!
    Last edited by nismodrifter; 10-09-2005, 02:47 AM.

Re: Last photoshoot of the season..night shots+big lips inside

wow, looks good! I took off my rims a couple days ago....but then again, I had zero tread left, and had to do a couple end of season smoke shows.....
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

looks good man.

seems most people are taking off their summers around this week..

Comment

not me I need cash first to get new snow/winter tires before I can go get them.

I checked out Kal Tire, Ok Tire, Tire warehouse for tire prices now I'm going to go check out Costco.

Judy
        Some days you step in it, some days you don't.

Comment

arggh...rollin on 15's sucks yo. Switched back to good the good old Avus' today. Only good thing I can see is that the ride isn't kathump, kathump, kathump and no worry about curbing wheels

Comment

sweet pics

wish i was still up there in your league...i miss the diesel
            Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Comment

oops Forgot to post that your car photos rock, that is one sweet VW!

Sorry for the brain fart!

Judy
              Some days you step in it, some days you don't.

Comment

sweet pics!

i aint taking of my summer wheels until that first drop of snow falls!
                Art || Tornado Red Jetta GLI

Comment

Looking Good!

Nice pics
                  Matt - A3

Comment

Gotta be one of the nicest TDi's I've seen!
                    Mike - 2011 A4 S-Line

Comment

Car looks hot!!!!
                      Blair
                      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Working...
                      X