Probably my last pics of the year....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably my last pics of the year....

Since winter seems to be rapidly approaching and today was a nice day, I figured I'd use the opportunity to take some of the last photos of the season.

If anyone else has any fall photos of thier ride please share them!
    Mike - 2011 A4 S-Line

Re: Probably my last pics of the year....

will take some this weekend on the cruise

car looks awesome mike.. you driving it over the winter? once mine gets parked in a few weeks i'm molesting it soooo bad.. kinda parting it out actually.. so if you want some parts just ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
      will take some this weekend on the cruise

car looks awesome mike.. you driving it over the winter? once mine gets parked in a few weeks i'm molesting it soooo bad.. kinda parting it out actually.. so if you want some parts just ask.
      Thanks! Yea mine gets winter driven, althoug I usually hold out until the last possible day to put the winter steelies on. I would very much like some parts off your car, but unfortunately I won't be able to get anything until spring time.
      Mike - 2011 A4 S-Line

Comment

Mike, the ride is.....how do you say....sexy.
        Tint sucks

Comment

Nice! I guess I'm the only one who jumped to winter mode early....should make for some sexy steely pics this sunday....
          2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
          2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
          2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

I still have not even purchased my snow tires yet
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I always wait to put the steelies on until the last possible minute. So until I see on the weather channel that we are getting 6 inches of snow overnight, the OZ's stay on.
              Mike - 2011 A4 S-Line

Comment

This time last year I was already driving the beater... then it didn't snow for like a month. I am waiting until the absolute last minute this year.

Present
                2010 Audi A4 S-Line
                2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
                2003 VW Jetta GLI
                1992 VW Jetta GL
                1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

me too.. i'm still rolling on 19s im not picking my beater up for another 2 weeks from my parents anyways.. plus yesterday i was golfing in shorts and a t shirt which makes me feel no snow for 3 months

Comment

Working...
                  X