End Of Summer 8 Pictures......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: End Of Summer 8 Pictures......

Yea it was a great time! It was good meeting you guys in person and exchanging stories for most of the afternoon.
    Last edited by VRado6; 08-28-2005, 11:21 PM.
    Mike - 2011 A4 S-Line

Comment

Great show....and a ton of sun.

Congrats to Ryan and Graeme (Snatch the awards from us poor Edmonton boys )
      Matt - A3

Comment

Congrats on the hardware boys!!! Thanks for repping NVD and supporting the Edmonton group. Wish I could have made it up but just too busy and tired. Looks like the show had some quality cars!!

How did those J-lines look in person??
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

pretty nice blair but for 18s they looked like 17s which looked like 16s lol

Comment

Yeah they seem small, need to be wider with stretch. Overall the quality of the show seems up over last year.
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

wish I could have gone, but I backed out again... had to much work to get done before going away this week... looks like a good show!
              2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by James
              My engine may be a solid 4 liters smaller than yours, but i have a HUGE penis

Comment

Good looking show....and I feel like a tool for not going. Had my future brother-in-law's stag on Saturday night, so needless to say I wasn't feeling up the task of driving for 2+ hours. Congrats on the awards guys and nice pics.
                Kyle
                2000 Audi S4

Comment

Goooooooood times.

I wish my interior wasn't such a mess and I wish my stereo wouldn't have gotten stolen just weeks before the show. Damn theives. I had a great time though. Very well organized, fun cruise, and most importantly - awesome cars.....And hot women too.
                  Chris

Comment

Guys I wanted to go but With Family stuff happening as you know I was in no shape to be there.

I have a good Anniversary at FantasyLand Hotel and a cool Theme room. I enjoyed my time with my Husband which was so nice.

Congrats to Both you guys on your Wins!

All the Best!

Cordialtea (Judy)
                    Some days you step in it, some days you don't.

Comment

Working...
                    X