Teaser pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teaser pics

K I got bored tonight after working out so I took some photos... I'm still quite sad the hood isn't on but that'll all be fixed tommorow..

but for now this should help for the people that haven't seen the new stuff yet..

Last edited by R_Ethug; 07-21-2005, 08:13 PM.

Re: Teaser pics

Looking hot, of course, Ryan.
    2012 gti, 2012 mustang.

Comment

I like the side look.....but I have to tell you, my headlights look just as good for 4 bux!! Can't wait to see the hood...
      2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
      2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
      2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

*drool*
        That looks damn hot. I didn't get a chance to see the lights last night, they look sweet as does the rest of the car.

Comment

wow i love vortex.. sheeesh
          http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2100638

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
            Wow, thats harsh, Im sure getting tired of vortex and all the freakin a-holes
            97 GTI VR6

Comment

the guy who is hating i want to really put him to rest but i'll get banned if i do it probably...

he has a nice line in his sig about his dead brother which i could uncooling tromp on but i'll leave it be

Comment

lol thanks for represeting boys

Comment

So much hate!

Present
                  2010 Audi A4 S-Line
                  2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
                  2003 VW Jetta GLI
                  1992 VW Jetta GL
                  1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

they must've locked the thread, I couldn't reply!
                    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Going going going gone! Atleast I got in before the lock lol
                      Name: Brent
                      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

You've outdone yourself again Ryan.

Love it!
                        Matt - A3

Comment

what does your pattern look like at night ryan?? you said it was weird? i notice 3 letters on your lights... DOT, which means they are US spec, euro lights aren't.... ummmm unless i'm missing something here. and every time i see black rims with a lip like that, for some reason i think the car is owned by an asian fella lol
                          2002 VW Golf GT TDI
                          2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

i dunno yet bart i still haven't lined them up.. so they are pointing all wacky right now so i just drive with the city lights on and avoid night right now.. i dunno about the DOT but they are ecodes the internal reflecty pattern is way different than my stock lights are.. and they take all the ecode bulbs so.. i think they make them like that so they can sell them anywhere as i know all other ecodes (fk,etc) here have DOT on them too..

and i like the wheels heck if the SL65 at scn had black w/polished lips can't be that bad lol

Comment

Looking good Ryan!!

Comment

Working...
                              X