Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misc other Calgary Auto Show pics

My favourite cars at the Calgary International Auto Show were as follows:

1. The black Porsche 911 (996) turbo. Because I want one bad, and because they had one with amazing wheels on it.

2. Audi A3. Really a great car. Wish they had a price on it though.

3. 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse

I have already talked about the A3 in another thread, and the Porsche goes without saying. One day I will have a 996 turbo, but for now, its not particularly interesting to all you other NVDers.

What might be interesting is that the new Mitsubishi Eclipse should be 270HP+ with amazing styling and the most racing-inspired interior I have ever seen. The Eclipse at the auto show is outstanding. If it is priced anything like previous Eclipse's its time for Mitsubishi to take back the market! The Dodge/Eagle talon used to rule the roads, and it looks like Mitsubishi is getting their act back together and making another small, fast, good looking car. An affordable sports coupe.

Last edited by Kor; 03-10-2005, 01:04 AM.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Re: Misc other Calgary Auto Show pics

i'm not really feeling the eclipse in the photos and it needs a drop lol
    man just when VW finally gets its cars up to 200HP others are doing 250+ LOL

Comment

Re: Misc other Calgary Auto Show pics

Originally posted by Ryan
      i'm not really feeling the eclipse in the photos and it needs a drop lol
      man just when VW finally gets its cars up to 200HP others are doing 250+ LOL
      But the others dont have as much Class as VW
      Come to La Crosse, First Sat of every month at 7:00pm at H ters for the meeting of NVD south

Comment

Working...
      X