X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Jetta V commercial

http://home.sc.rr.com/nbotelervw/Duv..._WVBJ-0153.mpg

Re: Video: Jetta V commercial

ya, there is another one in theatres like that, i dont know if them not showing the car is a good thing or bad thing...
    2002 VW Golf GT TDI
    2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

kinda lame lol

it shoulda showed the outtakes of the people power puking from the site of the rear end

Comment

I'm going to let the auto show this weekend be the judge of the back end. Ryan, I know you've seen it, but I'd expect VW would make a few changes in a couple of years to it. Jeez I hope it doesn't scream Toyota when I see it. Please please please!

Originally posted by Ryan
        kinda lame lol

it shoulda showed the outtakes of the people power puking from the site of the rear end

Comment

I love what you do for me TOY...oh..um..volkswagen

Comment

Haha, that's like the other one with the two guys standing around talking about their pants. This whole "in the nick of time" campaign is kinda lame for car enthusiasts who know what the car is all about. But for the average consumer, the ads are good. They've basically isolated the target market, created build-up towards the release, and positioned the product - All without having ever shown the actual car. Brilliant advertising IMO. Unfortunately, the car enthusiast in me still wants to puke at the aesthetics of the vehicle
            Derick

Comment

i was talking to mike today and he said oddly it looks alot better in person.. i guess i'll try to get down to the autoshow this weekend or whatever and peep it out..

Comment

Working...
              X