Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a4 b6 control arms.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400588418617...84.m1423.l2649

anyone have any experience with these fcp kits. good,bad worth the money?
    i do about 6k a year in the car no tracks just dd and road trips.
    or spend the extra and go with the 034 kit i think the difference is about $150-200

thanks.

Re: a4 b6 control arms.

I used them twice (two different cars) I honestly believe they are as good as OEM, some may tell you to upgrade, I would not
    I may appear to be nice, but don't be fooled, I probably don't like you

Comment

Originally posted by Mantis View Post
      I used them twice (two different cars) I honestly believe they are as good as OEM, some may tell you to upgrade, I would not
      if they survived on this guys car they will survive anything!!!

Current
      02 Audi S3 - Low and Slow phase II follow the build @j_gheron
      04 GLI low and slow OG
      Past
      02 Laser S4//605'd//aquamisted//EPLed
      00 Jetta 1.8T OEM+

Comment

$280 + 85 in shipping and duties...skip. Just go with the group buy on Audizine.
        -Stefan- '02 S6 Atlas Grey

'01 A6 2.7T MT --- Sold
        '95 GTI 2.slo --- Sold

Need Radio Removal Keys, VAG-Com? PM Me

Comment

Other than Ryan, I don't know if you guys have ever ordered from FCP Euro.

Stellar company to deal with, unlike 034 for instance. They're huge in the Volvo world.

The ebay link you posted corresponds with this kit from their website:
          http://www.fcpeuro.com/products/audi...o-b6option3kit

So I'd say that's a good deal... except do you get the lifetime warranty you would if you ordered from them directly?
          Returns, Exchanges, & Cores
          Our commitment is to provide exceptional service to every customer for life, so if you need to return a part to us, we’d like to make this as easy as possible.

PLEASE NOTE: No returns will be accepted without a completed returns form which you can download below.

Return Reasons

New Returns - If you have changed your mind and want to return a new, unused part, simply send it back to us with a Return Form (see below) so we know who to refund. After 180 days from original purchase, refunds will be issued in the form or a non expiring store credit.

Wrong Parts / Miss Picked Parts Return - Please call us at 1-877-634-0063 x 3 so that we can understand the cause of the error and get you the right part ASAP. Regardless of the cause of the error, we will make this right.

Warranty Parts / Broken Parts Return - Regardless of age, if you are not satisfied for any reason, simply return it for a refund or replacement. After 180 days from original purchase, refunds will be issued in the form or a non expiring store credit.

Core Returns - Please return cores with the fluid drained, wrapped in plastic, and inside the manufacturer's original box. We will inspect the core to confirm it is suitable for rebuild and in most cases process the credit for your core within 48 business hours of receipt.
          HTH
          Find me on Instagram @pry4sno

Candy White 2010 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI 6 speed /// #farmenwagen
          Indigo Pearl Effect 1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
          Brilliant Black 1990 Coupe quattro /// Because Racecar

Comment

jamie i put the FCP ones on my s4 3 years ago including the tie rods and i haven't had a single issue! no squeaks no rattles.

work perfectly fine for me

and i bought direct too.. actually direct with a group buy code from audizine back then
            Last edited by R_Ethug; 12-11-2013, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stef2.7t View Post
              $280 + 85 in shipping and duties...skip. Just go with the group buy on Audizine.
              Thanks for the note - just looked this up and will see if I can get in that GB.
              Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

[QUOTE=Ryan;304442]jamie i put the FCP ones on my s4 3 years ago including the tie rods and i haven't had a single issue! no squeaks no rattles.

work perfectly fine for me

thats what i am getting from the reviews, seems like the failures after a few k are mostly down to the install.

Comment

Working...
                X