Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0L V6 Replacement

Hey,

I have a 02 A4 and the 3.0L V6 just went. I'm stuck in Saskatoon with little money and little time. Does anyone have any suggestion of where/how to find a new engine. I've sent Shokan a message but would love to find out where to find a decently priced engine but it's not looking good so far.

On that note what would be the ballpark suggestion for selling the 2002 Audi A4 3.0L, Blk/Tan, 150,000 kms, with a new (used) engine, in good/great condition? Or a 2002 Audi A4, good/great condition, for 'complete' part vehicle?

It's been a sad week but I'll hopefully find a solution that involves less money being lost.

Thanks,

Steve

Re: 3.0L V6 Replacement

Originally posted by Booth.ST View Post
    Hey,

I have a 02 A4 and the 3.0L V6 just went. I'm stuck in Saskatoon with little money and little time. Does anyone have any suggestion of where/how to find a new engine. I've sent Shokan a message but would love to find out where to find a decently priced engine but it's not looking good so far.

On that note what would be the ballpark suggestion for selling the 2002 Audi A4 3.0L, Blk/Tan, 150,000 kms, with a new (used) engine, in good/great condition? Or a 2002 Audi A4, good/great condition, for 'complete' part vehicle?

It's been a sad week but I'll hopefully find a solution that involves less money being lost.

Thanks,

Steve
    pm'd.

Comment

Working...
    X