X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great white R8 for real!

WTF!!

blair you have some competition hahaha

and why the hell is this car being parked outside..

Re: Great white R8 for real!

I believe I heard that this is a press car and this guy worked for a newspaper. I have no doubt that it would be a fun car in the snow, just don't trust the other drivers and the roads enough to not think it will not get damaged a bit.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

all i can picture in my mind is calgary rocks shotgunning it.. ting ting ting ting ting ting ting.. crack.. ting ting ting ting

Comment

I'll be the first guy to say that cars are meant to be driven... ...however, a R8 in winter is past the acceptability level for me I think.?!

There is a guy that often drives his AWD Porsche 911 in the winter in my area though... so I guess this isn't that much different?

Either way... you have to pay to play. As Ryan said, you're definitely gonna damage a car sitting that low to the ground (ting, ting, crack). But heh... if you got the money... go for it!! Just make it one of the Blue or Red R8's instead of that white one so that I see you a little bit quicker as I lane change over into you!
        Rob
        Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
        Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

Meh, those roads aren't any worse than what we see out here. Hell, I was driving the shitmobile through 2 foot drifts for fun during the blizzard on Dec 4.
          "Paranoia is just the eerie sensation of knowing you're right"

Comment

that car is worth more then the guys house
            Last edited by popp; 12-30-2009, 06:13 PM.
            Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

Originally posted by popp View Post
              that car is worth more then the guys house
              haha yeah well you know, if the house is outside in the cold and holds up for so many years, why cant the car???
              Patryk
              Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
              08 VW .:R32
              04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Working...
              X