B5 S4 shouldn't stand higher than a 03 TL-S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: B5 S4 shouldn't stand higher than a 03 TL-S

car looks good...and the clear corner mod is already done for you too! You'll have to do some serious shopping around for wheels like Ryan said...they're a b!tch to find, but you shouldn't need spacers unless you buy something really wacky.
    Last edited by Smarty39; 06-24-2008, 08:53 AM.
    Kyle
    2000 Audi S4

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
      with any stock suspension and bigger wheels it will sit higher

put some 15 or 16s on a lowered car and it gets LOOWWWW put back on your 18s or 19s and it will look normal again
      It depends on overall wheel height, not rim size. My 16" winter rims and tires give me a higher ride height than my 18" summers because the winter tires are 205/60/16 and the summers are 235/40/18. You do the math
      Jordan
      Jerbel Autowerks

Distributor of parts from:
      JAW, 034 Motorsport, Power Up Lubricants and OEM replacement parts
      (403) 690-7135
      jordan@jerbelautowerks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Smarty39 View Post
        car looks good...and the clear corner mod is already done for you too! You'll have to do some serious shopping around for wheels like Ryan said...they're a b!tch to find, but you shouldn't need spacers unless you buy something really wacky.
        I think once car comes back from George with a GOOD bill of health I will do :
        1) chip, TBB, BV etc .
        2) downpipe, piggies and exhaust etc.
        3) Suspension and wheels will come after if needed.

Only need the 1st. Stage two and beyond would be nice to have.

If I sell the TLS then the S4 will stay in Calgary. If I sell the Outback then S4 goes up to Fort Mac. If I sell all three then may be I can look for a Stage III :-)
        Last edited by bigbadboss101; 06-24-2008, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Hey how much are you looking to get for your cars? Maybe we can work out a trade...PM me with details.
          Jordan
          Jerbel Autowerks

Distributor of parts from:
          JAW, 034 Motorsport, Power Up Lubricants and OEM replacement parts
          (403) 690-7135
          jordan@jerbelautowerks.com

Comment

paint needs a polish and waxing bad but i like the at italia wheels and the reiger front

Comment

The S4

The TL

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                paint needs a polish and waxing bad but i like the at italia wheels and the reiger front
                I have the Klasse AIO, Klasse SG, and Meguire NXT 2.0 here. Gonna wax the two perhaps on the weekend.

Comment

good stuff.. hey did you ever drive that last gen CL type S.. those things were so nice to drive when i worked for acura.. the seats were amazing in em. my dad just bought a new TL-S.. its pretty quick but my S4 outhandles and speeds it every time.. nice car tho for sure

Comment

Yeah Acura/Honda do have nice stick shifts. The car is pretty much the coupe version of the TLS. The S4 is for sure sportier. The CLS TLS is easy to drive, elegant, and pretty roomy.

Comment

Why do you have it listed for sale now???

Comment

I am looking to sell one car. Don't need three and I am thinking it's good to have the Subie in Fort Mac since the roads are rough, city is dusty/sandy, and I already have snow tires and remote car starter.

That leaves two cars in Calgary and I work up North M-F. Originally I picked up the S4 thinking I will take it up North and sell the Subie but I think that might be more car than I need up there. Don't have garage to park in, and the streets are cramped and every house seem to have 2-3 trucks and it's VERY easy to get hit. My Subie got hit twices already while it's parked on the street.

So, I would like to sell one car here in Calgary. I can keep two but doesn't make economic sense.

Comment

Working...
                        X