First week of Stage 3...mmmmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First week of Stage 3...mmmmm

So I've had my car back on the road for a week now, and I still can't believe how amazing it is! I just wanted to say thanks to Jordan for all your help during the entire process...especially with the ECU fiasco . Needlesstosay I went through my first tank of gas VERY quickly...although I have noticed with my second fill-up that if I keep my foot out of it I can actually get comparable or even better mileage!

I'll be getting a full respray, along with some body work, at the end of the month and throwing on the rest of my parts after that (e-codes, grill, etc.). Hopefully we have some more cruises throughout the summer so I can finally make it out to one

On a seperate note...for those of you with bad center displays in your cluster, try unplugging your battery for 2+ months lol. My display was completely unreadable before I started ripping my car apart, and to my surprise, I am not missing a single line now! I have no idea what would cause this, but I'm not complaining.
    Kyle
    2000 Audi S4

Re: First week of Stage 3...mmmmm

hahaha nice kyle.. the cluster gets hot thats what kills it.. right now mine if i leave my car parked in the sun.. i get in and the top part is acting up.. in the mornings and most of the time mine is 100% so i won't complain either hahahahaha

now you can put her in some shows

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan

now you can put her in some shows
      Once the paint and interior is done
      Kyle
      2000 Audi S4

Comment

How much $ did you put in Smarty? pm me .

Comment

haha...you do not want to know...lets just say I am right around the price I paid for the car in mods alone
          Kyle
          2000 Audi S4

Comment

I'm glad to see it's working out well!
            Jordan
            Jerbel Autowerks

Distributor of parts from:
            JAW, 034 Motorsport, Power Up Lubricants and OEM replacement parts
            (403) 690-7135
            jordan@jerbelautowerks.com

Comment

Glad to hear your loving the TIP stage 3, makes me jealous that mines not to that point yet. A side note thanks Jordan for your speedy service and a great price on the new fuel pump.
              I may appear to be nice, but don't be fooled, I probably don't like you

Comment

May be a chip and some suspension parts, plus downpipe is enough for me (stage II). Most of the time I drive like grandma, unless provoked. Friend of mine (gal) drives a Cavalier and she always tells me if you have a fast car, drive it that way. She speaks of my TL-S.

Comment

stage2+ is defintely enough for the way i drive.. daily driving i hit 2psi max

Comment

Quit being a sissy Ryan, You know we all want stage 3 monsters.
                    LOL
                    Last edited by Mantis; 06-19-2008, 06:16 PM.
                    I may appear to be nice, but don't be fooled, I probably don't like you

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                      stage2+ is defintely enough for the way i drive.. daily driving i hit 2psi max
                      2PSI? Come on Ryan.... take off your skirt!

Somewhat related.. had my first track time last night with the S4... Loved it! My suspension could be a little stiffer... but on pump gas I was hanging with an M5 and E55 in the straights! Meth injection worked great.. used the whole tank in a 2.5 hour session! (1/2 tank of gas)
                      Apparently my car was also sooting Flames out the exhaust... Would have been cool to see... all I got to see was my bumper melted from thre exhaust!
                      Last edited by R-Audi; 06-20-2008, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Sounds pretty bad ass Kyle!
                        2002 996TT
                        2011 S5
                        2004 S4 Avant

Comment

you actually melted the bumper????!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                            you actually melted the bumper????!!!
                            Yeah, the exhaust tips melted a portion of the surrounding bumper.... ah well!

Comment

Originally posted by R-Audi

Somewhat related.. had my first track time last night with the S4... Loved it! My suspension could be a little stiffer... but on pump gas I was hanging with an M5 and E55 in the straights! Meth injection worked great.. used the whole tank in a 2.5 hour session! (1/2 tank of gas)
                              Apparently my car was also sooting Flames out the exhaust... Would have been cool to see... all I got to see was my bumper melted from thre exhaust!
                              Where was this? It sounds like your were doing road course type stuff? I'd love to do that as I have ZERO interest in 1/4 mile...
                              Kyle
                              2000 Audi S4

Comment

Working...
                              X