Spotted RS6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted RS6

Wow, what a sick car. I was doing a meter reading route in Somerset today and this guy had a brand new RS6 parked in the driveway... Gorgeous, and he told me he'd soon be chipping it to 529bhp.... Sick....

Re: Spotted RS6

brand new??? or a C5 version?

i beleive your talking about the mk1 rs6/c5 version because yes a chip is like 530HP.. the new ones are 550HP twin turbo v10 stock yo

we were talking about the new ones at the last meet i can't remember if someone said they saw it or not
    Last edited by R_Ethug; 06-10-2008, 09:04 AM.

Comment

RS6
      4.2T

512hp/529lb-ft

520hp/538lb-ft

N
      $2899.00

OUCH

Comment

The don't make a brand new RS6. Audi currently offers an S6 with the V10. Its not twin turbo though!!
        Derek

Sorry just googled it and found what your talking about. Forgot about that one. I highly doubt thats what you saw though, unless they are already being sold here!

Derek
        Last edited by GINCH; 06-09-2008, 08:58 PM.
        Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
        -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
        -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

true current s6 has the gallardo v10 with 510HP..nevermind 435 apprantly.. hrmm i guess teh lambo is 510 then
          Last edited by R_Ethug; 06-09-2008, 09:14 PM.

Comment

All true statements, the next gen RS6 is not being sold yet. Soon hopefully, not that I will be able to buy one, but it will be cool to see
            I may appear to be nice, but don't be fooled, I probably don't like you

Comment

of course you can ryan.. just need some 649 action!
              Last edited by R_Ethug; 06-10-2008, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Sick car, but it was definately a C5 (03') RS6. The new ones will NOT be sold in NA...which is brutal because they are absolutely stunning!
                Kyle
                2000 Audi S4

Comment

The '09 RS6 actually has 578bhp. There's a good write up in last month's EVO.
                  2008 Audi RS4
                  2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Either way, he said it was one of 12 in Alberta, so it was a cool rare amazing car.. haha

Comment

yea.. now go on ebay and look at them!! too bad we can't import them.. i don't think so from the US anyways.. but they are cheapy cheapy now

Comment

Was it dark green? If so, I saw him on McLeod today. If it wasn't, then I saw a different one.
                        Jeff

2017 Sportwagen
                        2016 .:R (sold)
                        2013 Golf TDI Wolfsburg (sold)
                        2001.5 Audi S4 (sold)

Comment

I saw a dark green one at Glenmore a while ago... he said he had problems with his dampers. Still a sick car though, especially in green with the black rims.

And from what I understand the V10 in the new R/S6 is totally an Audi effort, with very little shared parts with the Gallardo. I could be wrong on that though.

Oh and I saw a dark grey one at Husky at Macleod/42nd, talked with the guy. Said I loved his car and his CHs... he didn't know what I was talking about just that they were imported from Germany. Nice guy though.
                          Last edited by PRY4SNO; 07-03-2008, 08:51 PM.
                          Find me on Instagram @pry4sno

Candy White 2010 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI 6 speed /// #farmenwagen
                          Indigo Pearl Effect 1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
                          Brilliant Black 1990 Coupe quattro /// Because Racecar

Comment

I've seen the guy with the dark gray one at that same gas station u saw him at tactic, maybe 2yrs ago now. Told him nice car, and I was a big fan. I was driving a B5 S4 at the time.

Comment

haha well i really want to buy one of these out of the US but found out the following issues

timing belt every 35k miles for 2000+ bucks
                              02 sensors don't require engine removal but may (kyle)
                              DRC suspension goes to **** and you have to put in coils.. which makes me question the b7 rs4 drc suspension then?? hrmm
                              other than that they seem to be the same maintenance as a 4.2 A6.. treat'er right and she'll do the same
                              it drinks gas as bad a b5 s4 so no worries there hahaha

i may have to test drive one and see how i like it.. 450HP would be so much fun

Comment

Working...
                              X