FS: Special 2000 GTI 1.8T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Special 2000 GTI 1.8T

It 's not something I want to do but I have no choice....I am getting married.
    New life, new family, new lifestyle...new car.
    So my 2000 GTI is up for sale, here are the details.

1.8T with 76,000km (K&N air, new diverter valve)
    2doors
    Silver with black leather interior (excellent condition, still smells new)
    Sport package (H&R springs, lowered, new 18" ADR wheel with new Kumho tires 225/40/18, 12" slotted brakes)
    Winter package (heated seats, heated mirrors, air condition)
    Body kit (front, skirts, rear, spoiler, all in excellent condition)
    Upgraded Stainless steel exhaust
    paint/body (excellent condtion, with minor stone chips)
    Electrical ( all in working order, monsoon sound system + 6 dsc changer)

I have babied this car from day one and it has not been winter driven. It's parked in my garage for 6 months of the year.
    It recently had a major tune-up ($1000) and what a difference it made. It is schedule to have the REVO software installed
    but it all depends on the buyer. It will be hard find a better conditioned car with similar features and milage. Once you
    see it in person, you wouldn't think that it's a 2000 car. Paint is as glossy as the day it left the factory. I have all service records, no accidents, and it still has extended warranty coverage.

Extras included:
    A set of 4 16" 5 spokes VW wheels with brand new winter rubbers. These wheels were used for only about a month, the rubber may have 1000km on them. Both are in mint condition.
    I also have the original front and back bumpers for this if you want to drive it in the winter and save the custom kit for the summer. Also mint condition.

AS you can see the car is load with lots of features/options that are well beyond factory standards. Please PM if you're a serious buyer. I can get photos as well. Price to sell $20.995.
    Last edited by Achilles; 06-09-2006, 01:03 PM.

Re: FS: Special 2000 GTI 1.8T

Thanks, but your comments are not useful here, please stay off.

Comment

hes just stating the facts..no harm done

Comment

We are not trying to be hard on you, but kyle is right, I bought my 01 for 13g. Yes mine was bone stock but Im sorry yours wont sell for that. Part it out and you will we way happier!
        When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Comment

The price is a little on the high side, but given the condition, and low km's, he's not too far off. 00'/01 1.8t's seem to go for anywhere from $14000-20000 lately. The cheaper ones usually have well over 100'000 km's, sooo.......
          2012 gti, 2012 mustang.

Comment

Well you know I saw Tinkerbell knock the piss out of herself the other day while trying to take out one of those god awful dodge calibers, so I guess anything really is possible.
            Name: Brent
            His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
            Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
            Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Post some pics, should help the sale.
              Mitesh

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles
                Thanks, but your comments are not useful here, please stay off.
                ....just giving you the facts man, no harm intended. Considering you can find 20th's and 337's in Western Canada for around that price (20-22k) I stand by my comment....IT WILL NOT SELL FOR $20 000!
                Kyle
                2000 Audi S4

Comment

Working...
                X