TOSHIBA TECRA S1 Motherboard...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOSHIBA TECRA S1 Motherboard...

Need this motherboard. I looked on Ebay and nothing... I'm tired of looking at this computer that I'm not using and still paying off.
    Someone help a brother out!
    I don't care if the board I get has sound. I just need this thing working again!

Thanks in advance.
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Re: TOSHIBA TECRA S1 Motherboard...

Ttt

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Comment

There's a Toshiba warranty place in town that may be able to help you out...unfortunately I can't remember the name. Just a thought...

Comment

Originally posted by kuhli
        There's a Toshiba warranty place in town that may be able to help you out...unfortunately I can't remember the name. Just a thought...
        Acrodex .....try there Dave.
        Kyle
        2000 Audi S4

Comment

PC Corp 1301 8th st sw

Comment

Thanks Guys! Any webpage addys?

You dig sucka?!

Comment

http://www.pccorp.com/flash/index.htm

Comment

Working...
              X