WTB: Mk4 Drivers door panel ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Mk4 Drivers door panel ASAP

Don't ask, it was a bad experience, and I will never get that out of the switches.....I need a drivers door panel from a 2 door golf/GTI, preferrably with all switches (power mirror/heat, locks, windows, hatch, gas cap), and preferrably black cloth....I need this ASAP, I'm thinking of pulling mine off tommorrow to avoid any more unpleasantries...thanks all
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Re: WTB: Mk4 Drivers door panel ASAP

Spill pop on it? I only have panels for a 4 door but I bet you could make some cool fiberglass ones out of the ones you have.
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Aleks
      Don't ask, it was a bad experience, and I will never get that out of the switches.....I need a drivers door panel from a 2 door golf/GTI, preferrably with all switches (power mirror/heat, locks, windows, hatch, gas cap), and preferrably black cloth....I need this ASAP, I'm thinking of pulling mine off tommorrow to avoid any more unpleasantries...thanks all
      Maybe try montgomery? *shudder*

There's also a good wrecker (and they treat you like a human) down in coquitlam I think, i'll see if I can find the name.
      Jay

Comment

there is a guy at 7th st and 68th ish SW with a smashed up white golf in his yard.. i drive by it every day. Should go peek it the window.. see what it has for an interior. It's been there forever, he probably wants to part it out. I just dont know how you would approach the person.
        Stefan
        -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
        -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
        -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
        -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

You could also try Black Gold Auto Wreckers in Nisku. I have ordered from them in the past and found them to be good.

Andrew.
          www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by gaffer
            You could also try Black Gold Auto Wreckers in Nisku. I have ordered from them in the past and found them to be good.

Andrew.
            Well, I'll see if I need it anymore, I drenched everything in cleaners and disinfectants, blew out all the switches, triple wiped everything, I just need to steam the cloth (damn cloth..... ), and hopefully no smells.......
            2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
            2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
            2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Well, I'll see if I need it anymore, I drenched everything in cleaners and disinfectants, blew out all the switches, triple wiped everything, I just need to steam the cloth (damn cloth..... ), and hopefully no smells.......
              It would be best to take the switches right apart and dry all contacts and clean them up with something a tiny bit abrasive if needed. Let me know if you need a hand.
              Name: Brent
              His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
              Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
              Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall
                It would be best to take the switches right apart and dry all contacts and clean them up with something a tiny bit abrasive if needed. Let me know if you need a hand.
                I should be ok, I blew everything out with a compressor, if I need to I'll sacrafice a tooth bruch to get the chunks, I'm worried about smell more than anything now....

Comment

I should be ok, I blew everything out with a compressor, if I need to I'll sacrafice a tooth bruch to get the chunks, I'm worried about smell more than anything now....
                  go to canadian tire,go to the pet section they have a cleaner that
                  cleans and destroys organic matter and smell if you know what i mean.
                  i cant remember the name but i believe it was a hartz product purple
                  spray bottle.works wonderful,when you have kids you learn the hard
                  way.

Comment

Originally posted by gtx
                    go to canadian tire,go to the pet section they have a cleaner that
                    cleans and destroys organic matter and smell if you know what i mean.
                    i cant remember the name but i believe it was a hartz product purple
                    spray bottle.works wonderful,when you have kids you learn the hard
                    way.
                    Excellent!

Comment

Working...
                    X