WTB MK4 01-03 gls 1.8t auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB MK4 01-03 gls 1.8t auto

Hey guys, my dad is looking for 1.8t and hopes to spend under 20, probably wants a stick now also hoping for something private and unfortunetly mostly stock.. thanks in advance
    Last edited by RedMile04; 01-30-2006, 10:50 AM.
    When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Re: WTB MK4 01-03 gls 1.8t auto

if he wants a 5pd my car would of fit your description nicely..02 1.8t fully loaded, mint condition with 59km and i would of sold the car for $20,000 even.

Comment

Originally posted by forreal
      if he wants a 5pd my car would of fit your description nicely..02 1.8t fully loaded, mint condition with 59km and i would of sold the car for $20,000 even.
      Hey, sorry I dont understand if your saying your 02 is still for sale? Its just a matter of convincing my mom, but he might be open for a stick..
      Last edited by RedMile04; 01-27-2006, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RedMile04
        Hey, sorry I dont understand if your saying your 02 is still for sale? Its just a matter of convincing my mom, but he might be open for a stick..
        yeah mine is for sale...its a 02 1.8t. Fully loaded with heated leather seats, sun roof, htd power mirrors, 17' VW rims, traction control and all the other goodies Its silver with black leather interior. 100% STOCK. Its really well kept and has about 59km on the odometer. The price im selling it for is $20,000. This price is the lowest I'll sell it for. The only reason im selling it at this price is because since the 9th of Jan i decided to go back to school and cannot afford to keep the dub any longer.
        Pm me for more info!
        Last edited by forreal; 01-27-2006, 12:28 AM.

Comment

stick is the way to go with the jettas man in all honesty...not that i have driven the auto but from word of mouth your better off with the 5spd

Comment

yeah mine is for sale...its a 02 1.8t. Fully loaded with heated leather seats, sun roof, htd power mirrors, 17' VW rims, traction control and all the other goodies Its silver with black leather interior. 100% STOCK. Its really well kept and has about 59km on the odometer. The price im selling it for is $20,000. This price is the lowest I'll sell it for. The only reason im selling it at this price is because since the 9th of Jan i decided to go back to school and cannot afford to keep the dub any longer.
            Pm me for more info!
            Yo thanks for your response, personally I will be pushing him to go with the stick, espically since this will be his 2nd vechile and mostly I will be driving it. If this is the direction he wants to go ill pm for sure, we just started looking and for all he knows he may want the vr6 instead... Probably looking at atleast a week or 2 before he gets serious, so just dont expect a pm right away

Comment

, htd power mirrors, 17' VW rims, traction control and all the other goodies Its silver with black leather interior. 100% STOCK. Its really well kept and has about 59km on the odometer. Pm me for more info!
              monte carlos/ long beachs?

Comment

Originally posted by RedMile04
                monte carlos/ long beachs?
                17' long beachs

Comment

ive got my golf on here, here are the details....
                  Silver 2001 VW Golf 1.8 Turbo GLS 87,XXXKMS Fully loaded with everything except heated seats and leather, black interior with grey headliner, power moonroof, power windows all back windows professionally limo tinted and fronts one shade lighter, ABS, power locks, keyless entry, full size spare, 4 airbags 2 front 2 side, AEM cold air intake, Kenwood AM FM CD MP3 WMA detachable face plate, always dealer serviced, Asking $14,900.00. Contact Matt @ 461-7520 after 6pm.
                  Available pics http://photoshare.shaw.ca/view.php?V...3LJMAAY&mesg=1
                  Last edited by Matteus; 02-15-2006, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matteus
                    ive got my golf on here, here are the details....
                    Silver 2001 VW Golf 1.8 Turbo GLS 87,XXXKMS Fully loaded with everything except heated seats and leather, black interior with grey headliner, power moonroof, power windows all back windows professionally limo tinted and fronts one shade lighter, ABS, power locks, keyless entry, full size spare, 4 airbags 2 front 2 side, AEM cold air intake, Kenwood AM FM CD MP3 WMA detachable face plate, always dealer serviced, Asking $14,900.00. Contact Matt @ 461-7520 after 6pm.
                    Available pics http://photoshare.shaw.ca/view.php?V...3LJMAAY&mesg=1
                    This must be a 4 door if its the 1.8t, correct. Nice and rare, theres a chance got to talk it over with the father. Thanks for your interest and I will PM if interested.

Comment

Working...
                    X