WTB: Coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Coilovers

I want some coilovers for next spring for my MKIII 2.0.

So I have all winter to find some but thought id see if anyone was thinking of selling a set.

Would also trade if someone wants.
    Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Re: WTB: Coilovers

does anyone know anything about these ?

Bad?Good?
    Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Comment

I had H&R Coilovers on my MK3, they were beyond awesome. Fully adjustable, easy easy install and easy to use. If you can afford em, I'd say go for it. You won't regret it. I've heard good and bad about the FK stuff, anyone here running em right now?

Comment

I ran the FK Silverline Coils (Stainless) and they were not bad. I had my car very low so the ride was harsh and they did seem to seize over a not so long period of time so really I am not sure what is best for you. The yellow ones you posted are the cheapest coils FK makes which would make me a bit nervous.
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
          I ran the FK Silverline Coils (Stainless) and they were not bad. I had my car very low so the ride was harsh and they did seem to seize over a not so long period of time so really I am not sure what is best for you. The yellow ones you posted are the cheapest coils FK makes which would make me a bit nervous.
          I have the same ones you had, ride isn't to bad, little more harsh now that I've lowered it a bit more. They havn't seized yet and I've had them for about a year and a half.
          Graeme

2015 S4
          2018 Monster 1200S

Comment

Working...
          X