Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Room For Rent! DT w/ Underground parking!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room For Rent! DT w/ Underground parking!

Not sure if this fits here.. but whatever..

Like title says, I am looking for a roomate..
    The condo was built in 1980, but FULLY rennovated 2 yrs ago. It has two bedrooms, 1 bath and a den. Whoever rents the room will also get one underground and secured parking spot. It has hardwood everywhere besides the bedrooms where there is a modern shag carpet. It has all appliances including washer/dryer and dishwasher. There is also a very good entertainment system.. (no details, its a public forum) And the building is safe, secure, and clean. There is no balcony, but a rooftop patio readily accesible. It is on the 6th of 7 floors.
    It is available at the end of July.

Rent would be $600 plus utilities (Cable/internet/electricity/phone) The rooom is approx 12'x9'
    Any questions or concerns please let me know! I don't currently have any pics, cause I cant find my camera.. but I am open to showing the place if you are interested.

Re: Room For Rent! DT w/ Underground parking!

Bump! did you get a roomie yet?
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Comment

Re: Room For Rent! DT w/ Underground parking!

I am 90% sure that I do... so I guess this can be closed!

Comment

Working...
      X