No announcement yet.

WTB: used small digital camera (or new)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: used small digital camera (or new)

I'm going to Mexico, and I don't really want to bring my clunker with me. Anyone want to sell me a good, used small digicam. Something like a Canon Digital Elph, or a Pentax Optio.

Here's what I need:
    It must be 3mp or larger.
    Must use SD cards
    Must be small (like Altoids box small).
    Must be in good shape.
    Must be under $250.

That doesn't mean I'll give you $250 for one that's worth $175. Basically, I'll give you about 5/8 of what a new comparable would cost today. I don't care if it cost you $800 in 2001.

-or-

Does anyone know a good person to deal with (read: sell me stuff cheap) at an electronics store. All the hook-ups I had don't work at stores anymore. I'd pay a bit more for a brand new one with a nice big screen and a warranty.
    Ryan Shandruk
    Time to move?

Re: WTB: used small digital camera (or new)

Canon Powershot A400 3.2MP camera is $179.99 at future shop...The canon A75 3.2MP camera is $279 too. A buddy of mine has the A75, and it's a fanastic little camera!

I know future shop may not be the 'discount' store you're looking for but these deals are pretty good!
    Last edited by Flanders; 05-05-2005, 05:56 PM.
    1.8T
    Not quite stock anymore...

Comment

Re: WTB: used small digital camera (or new)

The As are too big, and they use CF cards. I wanna Elph (D) or something else super small, and something that'll take all my SD cards.
      Last edited by Ryan S; 05-05-2005, 07:13 PM.
      Ryan Shandruk
      Time to move?

Comment

Working...
      X