WTT: 1999.5 B5 A4 1.8TQM Stage 3+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: 1999.5 B5 A4 1.8TQM Stage 3+

As some of you may know I finally finished building this A4... And don't get me wrong, I love the car, but it's not what I want. I thought it was, but it just doesn't fill that hole in me if that makes any sense... I am looking to trade for a BMW (would love and E36 M3... Would possibly add money towards), or possibly something different, though this is a euro forum... Interested in naturally aspirated mostly.

I am the second owner of this car, I purchased it from it's original owner (whom I know personally) who just had the control arms re-done before I bought it and practised ritualistic maintenance.

The basic info:
    -230000km on it
    -AEB 058 block motor (compression is still perfect)
    -Religious oil changes at 5000km with Liqui-Moly 5W-40 and Mann oil filters
    -Always ran Shell V-Power 91 (even by original owner)
    -Coolant, tranny fluid and power steering fluid flushed when I had the tranny off for the clutch 700km ago

The car features:
    -Garrett GT2871R .64 trim turbo (1500km on it)
    -Clutchmasters FX400 6 puck clutch with 240mm 19lb single mass steel flywheel (700km on it)
    -Timing belt done 600km ago (as well as tensioner, idler roller, water pump, serp belt, WP belt and AC belt)
    -Milltek full turbo-back exhaust 2.75" (non resonated)
    -ATP 3" test pipe with O2 bungs and exhaust tape wrapped
    -ATP turbo manifold with Tial 38mm wastegate block off
    -Custom turbo inlet pipe setup (silicone and aluminium)
    -C2 Motorsports stage 5 ECU
    -Bosch 550cc injectors with EVCAR1 adapters (flow matched)
    -NGK copper racing spark plugs
    -Forge 008 Diverter valve
    -Turbosmart MBC (set at 15 PSI right now)
    -fully piped 400hp front mount intercooler fitted under front bumper
    -17x8 Motegi rims with 90% continental tyres
    -stock Audi 16" rims with winters
    -boost gauge in front vent cluster
    -brand new dash LCD

Now I'm not going to lie, this car probably has the most untouched and flawless leather interior for a 1999.5, the ONLY sign that it has ever been used is a small nick on the drivers side seat. I knew the original owner very well and he used leather treatment on the seats every month or so, and had no kids, wife or pet to gum up the others (I honestly think no one has EVER sat in the back seat...). All the original electronics work awesome, theres almost no signs that someone drove this car. The paint is in awesome condition, it was very well taken care of. The AC was just recharged, as well as the compressor replaced. When I built the car I checked everything on it and it is all in good condition. The car is active status, no accidents, no nothing.

If you would like I also have all the parts that came off, a BorgWerner KKK K03 Turbo with 5000km on it (no play, turbo is in awesome shape), stock manifold, stock MAF, stock ECU, and stock injectors.

I'm really in no hurry to get rid of the car, so please no goofy offers.

Pictures (no, I don't park on the street, my Condo just has no room to take pictures).

If you have any questions feel free to ask!
    Last edited by ToXicXxX; 08-17-2013, 09:43 PM.

Re: WTT: 1999.5 B5 A4 1.8TQM Stage 3+

GLWS.

You must have ADD or something

Pat

His
    1989 Porsche Carrera 4 // 5 Speed // Guards Red

Hers
    1987 VW Cabriolet // 20VT // O2J // Recaros // Porsche Slate Grey // Ronal Turbos // FK Coilovers

2005 Porsche Cayenne S

Theirs
    1977 VW Type 2 Westfalia

Gone
    2004 Audi A4 1.8T // quattro // 6 Speed // Brilliant Red
    Fully built 1.8T || AEB || Motoza tuned || ID1000 || S4 MAF || GT3076R

Comment

Re: WTT: 1999.5 B5 A4 1.8TQM Stage 3+

Originally posted by onceover View Post
      GLWS.

You must have ADD or something
      Kind of, I've almost changed my major at U of C about 6 times...

I may have a chance to snag a 1997 Alpina B6 M3 5 door... Not exactly pretty, but rare maybe I can barter it for a RS4!

Comment

Working...
      X