LF: Misc MK4 Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF: Misc MK4 Parts

Just bought a 2000 Jetta VR6 for the winter and need some random items!

-VagCom scan (KII-USB version didn't seem to work so a different type..?)
    -G12 Coolant (Might as well try here before I go to the stealership or C1)
    -Bentley manual
    -Glove box door/latch
    -Pass side mirror glass (Or whole assembly I guess)
    -16" winter tires - FOUND
    -Driver side power mirror assembly - FOUND
    Last edited by Fizzo20; 11-27-2011, 09:44 PM.
    -Faraaz

Re: LF: Misc MK4 Parts

Hi there!

I have the driver and passenger mirror assemblies, and I can also do a VAG scan for you. I've been working on modifying my 2001 Golf GLS, and I have lots of info for you.

Let me know if you're interested. I'm in the NW in Sage Hill.

Thanks!

Craig Learmont

Originally posted by Fizzo20 View Post
    Just bought a 2000 Jetta VR6 for the winter and need some random items!

-Either 16" winter tires or 15"/17" winter tires mounted on 5x100 wheels
    -Glove box door/latch
    -Driver side power mirror assembly and pass side mirror glass
    -Bentley manual
    -VagCom scan
    -Coiloverssss?!??!?
    -Any other parts you don't need?
    -Any advice you have for a MK4 noob?

Comment

I have some aftermarket mirrors I can sell you. They are power but I don't believe they are heated. You will also need to buy the FK bases to fit a mk4 but those are cheap.
      Name: Brent
      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

I have a silver DS power mirror assembly. DJ was going to buy it for the past 2 months but I have given up on him now lol, he hasn't showed 4 times. Yours for $20. I can also do a VAGCOM scan for the low low low price of $6832 :o jks ill be around friday, let me know

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
          I have a silver DS power mirror assembly. DJ was going to buy it for the past 2 months but I have given up on him now lol, he hasn't showed 4 times. Yours for $20. I can also do a VAGCOM scan for the low low low price of $6832 :o jks ill be around friday, let me know
          My bad....stupid wedding planning **** kind of threw all my priorities out the fucking window.
          2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
          Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

Originally posted by craiglearmont View Post
            Hi there!

I have the driver and passenger mirror assemblies, and I can also do a VAG scan for you. I've been working on modifying my 2001 Golf GLS, and I have lots of info for you.

Let me know if you're interested. I'm in the NW in Sage Hill.

Thanks!

Craig Learmont
            Hey, I may need the passenger one as I'm getting the DS one from MechEngg on Friday. Text me at 403-607-3499. I have questions! (Do you have a VR6?)

Originally posted by Stonewall View Post
            I have some aftermarket mirrors I can sell you. They are power but I don't believe they are heated. You will also need to buy the FK bases to fit a mk4 but those are cheap.
            Pics? I'll most likely go stock but I wouldn't mind pics to help me decide.

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
            Sweet, I'll text you on Fri morning to see what your plans are!
            -Faraaz

Comment

Bump, edited og post.
              -Faraaz

Comment

I have the passenger side glass or whole assembly, whatever you prefer. I can also scan for you.

Comment

Working...
                X