Wtb - 2004 pg gli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wtb - 2004 pg gli

All that stuff sounds easy to part out. I would like to go back to coils someday but depends on work these days.
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Yeah actually. Most of the stuff you don't need you could sell no problem I'd say. It looks like a pretty mean ride. I wonder what the Miro's would be worth to you?

Comment

Still looking, got screwed on a deal. Made a deal and he sold it to someone else an hour before i gave him money for it

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
          Still looking, got screwed on a deal. Made a deal and he sold it to someone else an hour before i gave him money for it
          Bummer Sean...what a D-BAG move on his part!
          Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
          Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Found another one, completely stock the way i wanted it. Signed paperwork and flying out to get it on saturday. Thanks for everyones help

Comment

The deal actually went through this time! Got the exact car I wanted in the very first post, no needing to compromise on condition, kms, the fact that it had zero mods or price.

Comment

Working...
              X