WTB: Black MKIV interior bits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Black MKIV interior bits.

I don't like my grey interior, and i've already switched to black seats. What i'm looking for is a full black interior minus the seats. I want black carpet that will fit a 4 door golf, black door cards, other black interior plastic bits, black shelf for the back and trunk plastics as well. PM me if you have any of this stuff.

Re: WTB: Black MKIV interior bits.

This is going to be very hard to find in town, Im not sure if you can swap yours over since your car is a 4 door. 20th/R32/GLI only came in black. I got mine from SEM give them a call 416-636-7575. tell them Dom sent you
    Last edited by Disturbo; 05-21-2010, 11:56 AM.
    EURODYNE
    01 Gti awd 2L 20V HTA3582 11.4@124 best mph 128.25
    04 R32T 6266
    Tow machine 2011 F350 DRW 6.7

Comment

Not sure if the Jetta Door cards will transfer or not. I got 3 black door cards from my Jetta. The driverside one got wrecked.
      2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
      Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

Jetta door cards will not fit other then the inserts. That being said the fronts are the same and I have a set I can likely set you up with. for the headliner etc just do what I did and recover and paint all the plastic.
        Name: Brent
        His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
        Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

PM send
          www.autobahnperformance.ca

Comment

Originally posted by Disturbo View Post
            This is going to be very hard to find in town, Im not sure if you can swap yours over since your car is a 4 door. 20th/R32/GLI only came in black. I got mine from SEM give them a call 416-636-7575. tell them Dom sent you
            What i'm looking for shouldn't be too hard to find. I am not looking for a black headliner, grab handles, or flip down things, just the basic black plastics that just about any 4 dr with a black velour interior would have. I wish I was baller enough to get an actual 20th interior.

Originally posted by dJ View Post
            Not sure if the Jetta Door cards will transfer or not. I got 3 black door cards from my Jetta. The driverside one got wrecked.
            See below, I will let you know though as I may just grab the inserts if possible.

Originally posted by Stonewall View Post
            Jetta door cards will not fit other then the inserts. That being said the fronts are the same and I have a set I can likely set you up with. for the headliner etc just do what I did and recover and paint all the plastic.
            Yeah the front ones fit, the rear top black bars on the jetta are extended further than the golf. I am probably doing a headliner/accent combo, so thats definitely in the works.

Specifically what i'm looking for is black carpet, black lower half of the dash, black door cards, black arm rest, literally all of the plastics as well as the ones in the trunk, and the shelf in the back.

As for the pm, pm'd back. You have what I need, but if its alright with you i'd like to ask this question here as well as in my pm.

I'm not sure what a fair price would be to come and snag all of the stuff I want from a car, any suggestions? Most people don't list prices of interior plastics and stuff on partouts, so i'm not sure where to start. The main money when parting a car comes from the mechanical components, exterior panels, and drivetrain and the interior gets left out sometimes. Any thoughts?

Comment

$20-30 for interior bits seems pretty fair to me, but I dunno.
              2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
              Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

Working...
              X